• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Hey, looks like you are closing in for the kill.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Going for the headshots now... I think we're making progress...

Just like your Infantry Moto: To close with and destroy the enemy  ;D

BTW check your email, I sent you some info.

Yay the sites back up, only had to split fire wood for 2 hours to make it through the day. ;D

As for the zombies....

Go for the headshots mike
:sniper:

It's been loading slow this morning, but now there seems to be a lull in the "slowness".......Thankfully.  ;D

WOOO. I love being at school when I have all my work done and the site is running.  >:D

Michael Baker said:
WOOO. I love being at school when I have all my work done and the site is running.  >:D

Get back to your school work Michael  ;D

Nfld Sapper said:
Hey, looks like you are closing in for the kill.

Just like your Infantry Moto: To close with and destroy the enemy  ;D

BTW check your email, I sent you some info.

Motto... revenge is sweet.  Bugging you b'y.

Regards,
TN2IC

School is out now Sapper  ;D But notice, I said when I have all my work done  ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Funny you say that, I'm running a few detection tools as we speak. Nothing (as expected ;)). However it looks like the problem is that we're being hammered by "zombies" from all over the net. It's like whack-a-mole, I cut one down and 5 more come up. It seems like someone's got it out for us and set all the systems they have hacked to probe us for vulnerabilities. We may just have to ride it out.

Lord I hate spammers.

Mike, all you need to do is post  the spammer's 10 figure grid, and the problem would be solved  >:D

O, and Mr. Baker; if the principle calls you to his office, about unapproved computer usage, we had nothing to do with it  ;D  >:D

Mr. Baker.. you better get off those adult sites. Full of naughty stuff.

Now get this topic back on track. It seems to have derail a tad.

Regards,
TN2IC

You mean like this?

16.gif

NL_engineer said:
O, and Mr. Baker; if the principle calls you to his office, about unapproved computer usage, we had nothing to do with it  ;D  >:D
Naw, I deleted the computer history after I logged off  :D

TN2IC said:
Mr. Baker.. you better get off those adult sites. Full of naughty stuff.
I never have.  ;)

Michael Baker said:
Naw, I deleted the computer history after I logged off  :D
I never have.  ;)

Depends on what tracking software the school has, simple deletion of the internet history might not be enough.

Michael Baker said:
Naw, I deleted the computer history after I logged off  :D
I never have.  ;)

To add To NFLD Sapper, we have your posts on this site, and your confession that you were posting during school time  ;D

Ok lets get this topic back on track.

16.gif

Site is speedy for me today  ;D

Don't know if its me or not but the site seems uber slow today.

It is slow for me too. Thought it was my computer first, but it seems not.

Back