• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

;D Hurrah! Mike, I am sure what you do will work, this time  >:D Just kidding.  :D

MRM

I think you're getting way to techie since you but on the Blue.  PM me, I need some help with My server at home.  Got my old HP Netserver back.

HM

89 Guests, 10 Users
Users active in past 30 minutes:
Bruce Monkhouse, Matt_Fisher, 23007, Northern Ranger, Steve, R. Warren*, Harris, GAP, Genetk44, Chawki Bensalem

Well that was a loooong day...............welcome back all.

The shakes are going away now, just a few more threads and my heartrate should lower.....

Gawd,

I've been clicking refresh every 10 minutes all freaking day long!! LOL

I need surgery to remove this site from my system!!

;D

To feed my army.ca addcition withdrawls I actually got my apartment packed up  ;D

391 Guests, 68 Users ..........................well, that didn't take long, has everybody's shakes stopped now?

Bruce Monkhouse said:
391 Guests, 68 Users ..........................well, that didn't take long, has everybody's shakes stopped now?

No.....not yet.......

"BACK GREMLINS BACK" :mg:

Folks,

As some of you may be aware, we were off the air most of yesterday due to an extended power outage.

Cheers
Mike

It was actually not the server's fault this time. Blame Ottawa Hydro, we were without power for about 12 hours today and our UPS just doesn't last that long. ;)

The site was down?  Hmmm, never noticed.  But then again, I'm rarely if ever on here anyway....

So, how many subscribers do we need to put the server on its own windmill. I guess we'd also have to provide power to his ISP  ......

Desperate times call for desperate measures.    :warstory:

THANK GOD. I think I need someone to help me with the shakes next time were off. At least I had time to sleep  :D

I still got the shakes from it. Hehehehe...

I"ll be ok.

Cheers,
TN2IC

Mike Bobbitt said:
MRM, we're in a switched environment, but that doesn't really matter... our 1 Gig switched connection narrows down to dual load balanced DSL before we hit the Internet, so I could be on a shared wireless link and it wouldn't slow us down. ;)

So goes the rule "there is ALWAYS a bottleneck"  ;D

Old and Tired, PM inbound.

I'm not sure people on the show would agree with your assessment of ''good doc''.

Back