• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

The site was down for a while this evening and is taking a long time to load right now.  :'(

Edit to add:  It was only slow for a bit and seems to be okay now.  ;D

Batten down the hatches........ grab a wobbly pop.....DSL connection 216.58.41.151 is down!! .........Here we go again........Wait for it!

The good news: I didn't break it.

The bad news: I didn't fix it.

No idea what happened there, but I'll try to keep a eye on things.

Yeah, we were out there for a bit... it was our ISP and now we're back.

Jaccuzi'ing it.

Sitting here in the NCR, more like The Canada School of Public Service -- apparently learning sumthin' aka Asticou (nice set-up / a girl could get used to a place like this!!) --
(and hot tubs at night) ... BUT ... still lamenting the fact that my darn photo gallery is still not working for me.  :'(

People will pay ...  >:D

Need beers ... it's only lunch time!!  >:(

George Wallace said:
Just went through a five or so minute outage...........

Yep. Here too ... One of the DSL connections is down.  :(

But, I'm OK now -- but still not getting into the photo gallery.  :'(

George Wallace said:
Just went through a five or so minute outage...........

Ditto.  And things are still a bit slow loading and close to freezing at some points.

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
But, I'm OK now -- but still not getting into the photo gallery.  :'(

I was going to offer to send you by email any pics from the gallery of men in uniform that you could be thirsty for  :P,
but I've got a white blank when I try to enter it...

Mike Bobbitt said:
Just testing the new snow storm theme. ;)

So carefull of accidents with blunt objects, people, if you get it, because Mike B.
put
There's a tank... and a ship and a jet... but they're hidden behind a wall of blowing snow.
:)

Édith : I didn't proof-read carefully, so I forgot a "to"  >:( (Does uniform take a 's' ?)

I have no problem here with the speed, and when I look out my window, all I see is snow ;)

I hate to say this, but I'm glad that you folks couldn't get on here. That means my computer isn't dying, it's just the site.    ;)

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I hate to say this, but I'm glad that you folks couldn't get on here. That means my computer isn't dying, it's just the site.    ;)

Midget

The site has more than one DSL connection, but when one goes down it will affect some users and not others. Sometimes it lasts for just seconds, sometimes minutes ... if you happen to be linked in through the crashed DSL. Upon trying to access the site again, you may hit another DSL that is not affected and will be good to go. Which is all a whole lot better than every DSL going down!! Egads!!  :-X

(It looks like the affected DSL is back up now, so everyone should be good to go)

Vern

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
The site has more than one DSL connection, but when one goes down it will affect some users and not others. Sometimes it lasts for just seconds, sometimes minutes ... if you happen to be linked in through the crashed DSL. Upon trying to access the site again, you may hit another DSL that is not affected and will be good to go. Which is all a whole lot better than every DSL going down!! Egads!!  :-X

(It looks like the affected DSL is back up now, so everyone should be good to go)

Vern

Surprisingly enough, I think I understood that  :o. Thanks for clarifying and explaining that techno-mumbo-jumbo to a simple little Midget such as I  ;).

Midget

Back