• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
The site has more than one DSL connection, but when one goes down it will affect some users and not others. Sometimes it lasts for just seconds, sometimes minutes ... if you happen to be linked in through the crashed DSL. Upon trying to access the site again, you may hit another DSL that is not affected and will be good to go. Which is all a whole lot better than every DSL going down!! Egads!!  :-X

(It looks like the affected DSL is back up now, so everyone should be good to go)

Vern
Oi, good here now. I hate when that happens.

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Surprisingly enough, I think I understood that  :o. Thanks for clarifying and explaining that techno-mumbo-jumbo to a simple little Midget such as I  ;).

Midget
+1. Even though I am no Midget ;)

With the winkie on the end of his statement -- I'm suspecting that he is no midget either.  ;)
Oh, he is. I've seen pictures and heard the stories. ^-^ ;)

With the winkie on the end of his statement -- I'm suspecting that he is no midget either.  ;)
I am no midget. I am THE Midget. Hants County's tallest one.
Oh, he is. I've seen pictures and heard the stories.  ^-^  ;)
Pictures? This one?
Midget-1.jpg

Edited to include image in response to Mike Baker's post.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I am no midget. I am THE Midget. Hants County's tallest one.

Midget

As I suspected. Nicknames we earn have a tendancy to fit us just "oh so" well!!

I am known as "the shy one" aka "Queen Shy" , and I think that I am the only person in NATO with a nickname that actually is factual.

This is not good!

DSL connection 216.58.41.151 is down!!        DSL connection 216.58.85.243 is down!!

George Wallace said:
This is not good!

DSL connection 216.58.41.151 is down!!         DSL connection 216.58.85.243 is down!!

Well, she's back up now!!  ;D

Yay!!

~Whew~ now that was a quickie!!  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Well, she's back up now!!  ;D

Yay!!

~Whew~ now that was a quickie!!  >:D

Flug!! Perhaps I spoketh too soon!!  :-[

Another is down now:

DSL connection 216.58.41.151 is down!!

Damn, and back up by the time I had this typed up --- you guys getting wierd weather in your parts or what dammit!!??  >:(

Yrys said:
Mike might have thought that you miss work during evenings :).

Crap. Now two are down again!!

DSL connection 216.58.41.151 is down!! DSL connection 216.58.85.243 is down!!

And, I AM working ... diligently getting my DEU together and my boots shone for Branch Parade at 0700hrs tomorrow; can't you tell??   ???

ArmyVern said:
diligently getting my DEU together and my boots shone for Branch Parade at 0700hrs tomorrow; can't you tell??  ???

Sorry, didn't thought you were playing with Distinctive Environmental Uniform, ther is no stream video...

Thought you were in your "الكائن العاري شيء جميل جدًّا ! " phase (if I can trusted the translation I got from the web ... ) :).

Yrys said:
Thought you were in your "الكائن العاري شيء جميل جدًّا ! " phase (if I can trusted the translation I got from the web ... ) :).

;D

Dependant upon what site you're using --- they are all pretty close.  ;)

Well, most guys AND some women would like it!  :)

Don't you want to be appreciated ?  ???

Baker said:
Whoa, the site went down last night, an just now back up. Thanks Mike!

Baker

Hmmm, I was on here all night (and so was Bruce for the most part ... and YRYS) ...  ???

ArmyVern said:
Hmmm, I was on here all night (and so was Bruce for the most part ... and YRYS) ...  ???
Yeah it was down for me. Went at about 11:00 local last night (needless to say I then proceeded to go to bed since the site was down), an first this morning when I tried, it still never worked until the third try.

Baker

Back