• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army DEU windbreaker

Thirstyson

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can pick up and army DEU windbreaker, the kind basically everyone wears around Ottawa? Cannex is out and says they will never be re-stocked while Logistik-Unicorp has none available.

Without this I'm be stuck wearing either the long rain jacket or simply a combat jacket over my DEUs in the spring/fall.... AGGGH!

I picked mine up in Borden about a month ago and at that time, the CANNEX had tons of both army and air.  I can check again tommorow.

PV

Canex will ship, also you can get one sent to a Cannex near you.  I was in Trenton on the 1st and they had 3 size 40.  I need a 44.
If Cannex won't ship, email me and I will pick it up next week.  I have family in Ottawa and will get it to you.
Dave

Thanks... I'll call some cannexes...

I need a tall size too, I think 44 tall. I'll pm you if I can't track one down.

PViddy said:
I picked mine up in Borden about a month ago and at that time, the CANNEX had tons of both army and air.

You sure they had army? Just called them and they said they had NAVY and air, and that they hadn't carried army in a couple of years (same line that the canex here gave me). Oh well, soon it will be warm enough to go out in shortsleeves...

ps. Would anyone notice if I wore a navy one ;)

ps. Would anyone notice if I wore a navy one

Go wash your mouth out with soap.

Back