• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ATIS Program

WO2Grin

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thank first of all for taking the time to read my post.  I have a few questions about a program that I am interested in for Post Secondary.

The program that I would like to get education for is ATIS (Aerospace Telecommunication & Information Systems Technician).

I have done a lot of research and the school that I wanted to attend (RCC) is not really the kind of school I want to go to.  I have read horror story after horror story about that school.  The person painted this picture of a perfect school, but after I went and checked the school out, i was automatically turned off.  Nothing was clean, the computers were not up to date.

Anyways, my question is, are there a list of schools (Public, not private) I can go though with a NCM +SEP?

http://www.forces.ca/en/job/aerospacetelecommunicationinformationsystemstechnician-18

Thanks for your time.

Like everybody else is told on here. Go to a recruiting centre. They have a list of all the schools and all the acceptable courses. There are several in the Toronto area that are good for the ATIS program

Back