• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attempted assassination of Donald Trump 13 July 2024

“Let me get my shoes” Will be on every shirt lol.
Hard to run for Preaident without proper footwear.....

I'll show myself out.
awkward bart simpson GIF

I'm waiting for all of the JFK conspiracy theories 2.0 to come out.
Not quite sure what you mean - but it clearly was an assassination attempt.

I wouldn't expect we will know who was behind it for at least a day or two (perhaps ever), but obviously someone was.

I'm not sure Polievere "rejoicing" (for lack of a better term) in the shooter's death will be helpful. And I'm sure that Team Red will weaponize that against him and this event aganist Canadian gun owners.
Is there a reference for Poilievre’s rejoicing?

I see the word happy, which could probably more appropriately have been ‘relieved he wasn’t able to injure more’ or something to that effect.

I'm not sure Polievere "rejoicing" (for lack of a better term) in the shooter's death will be helpful. And I'm sure that Team Red will weaponize that against him and this event aganist Canadian gun owners.
The shooter's politics are unlikely to align with "pro-gun". And since he missed from 150m, I'll be surprised if he was particularly into firearms.

The hottest sub-topic so far is whether the USSS ought to have provided the increased detail staffing that had previously been requested by the detail.

There’s some pretty solid geolocation out as of a while ago now and it seems to have held up. I’m gobsmacked that the shooter was able to get up on that roof, that close. ~125m shot. Trump is very, very lucky to be alive. And, taking what we can presently see at face value, this was a pretty colossal security failure.

I saw what purports to be a photo of the shooter’s face (or what’s left of it) being held up by law enforcement to be able to see it. Looks to me like a leaked photo taken by police. At a cursory look it appears legit enough. USSS got him good.

Not quite sure what you mean - but it clearly was an assassination attempt.
Google JFK conspiracy theories. The Warren Commission said it was LHO. Alone. Conspiracy theories abound.

61 years later we are still discussing it

There’s some pretty solid geolocation out as of a while ago now and it seems to have held up. I’m gobsmacked that the shooter was able to get up on that roof, that close. ~125m shot. Trump is very, very lucky to be alive. And, taking what we can presently see at face value, this was a pretty colossal security failure.

I saw what purports to be a photo of the shooter’s face (or what’s left of it) being held up by law enforcement to be able to see it. Looks to me like a leaked photo taken by police. At a cursory look it appears legit enough. USSS got him good.
It's much too early to know who the shooter was and what, or who, was behind him but there is quite a lot of speculation that he was Antifa.

I don't think anyone could know that for sure at present, but if it does turn out to be true then presumably there will be a crackdown on that particular group.

Just to add some more mud to the mix:

What if it was an inside job?
1) Sometimes the simplest explanation really is the best/closest to correct one.
2) Don't worry - stand by for those who're convinced it's just that to take to the interwebs. #SocialMediaInfoShithow

Back