• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AUG 17th

Benoit

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Just to see who got there offer, anybody who is going to basic in st.jean on the 17th of aug please reply wit there name and moc. thanks alot.Reg Force Inf (031) :mg:

Obviously you‘re quite proud of getting in (nothing wrong with that), but this is the third topic you‘ve started that basically says the exact same thing.

If by me posting this, and by me being intrested in this bothers you in anyway shape or form, then dont bother to reply back.

Congrats Benoit I'm still waiting for my fingerprints, hopefully not too much longer  ;D

Benoit said:
If by me posting this, and by me being intrested in this bothers you in anyway shape or form, then dont bother to reply back.

Its not that.  Its just that you keep starting topics that say the same thing.  Maybe you could've made another post in one of your other topics, rather than make a whole new topic.  Its just like the dozens of "how fit should I be" or "how long does it take" topics that keep appearing.  Like I said, its great that you're proud, and its great that you're interested, but saying the same thing over and over serves nobody. 

Another thing that doesn't apply to me, but it could apply to many, is the fact that there are many, many people waiting for 031.  If you tell them you got in once, then they might think "great, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, something to work towards".  If you tell them ten times, then people might think you're trying to throw it in their face, or you're bragging. 

Benoit said:
Just to see who got there offer, anybody who is going to basic in st.jean on the 17th of aug please reply wit there name and moc. thanks alot.Reg Force Inf (031)  :mg:
I suggest you contact Benoit privitely.
Remeber this is a Military Course and Op./Pers. Security does apply as this is a public forum.

Spr.Earl said:
I suggest you contact Benoit privitely.
Remeber this is a Military Course and Op./Pers. Security does apply as this is a public forum.

Spr.Earl : Good call.

Benoit:  Check your PM Inbox.

Back