• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August 2009 BMOQ

49_15_N_123_6_W said:
Congratulations to my fellow Officer Cadets.

My enrolment is set for the end of this month in CFRC Vancouver (New Westminster) and I am scheduled to start the BMOQ at St. Jean  from August 31st to December 11th. I am wondering if anyone from BC is scheduled to enrol and be at Basic during those dates? It would be great to know someone beforehand and share the excitement with.

Once again, congratulations to all the fellow hopeful Officers and I cannot wait to form new friendships with all of you.  :salute:

My enrollment is on the 20th of August. I will be participating in the BMOQ at St. Jean during the same time period as you will. I'm from Burnaby, so maybe I will see you at the enrollment. I'm CELE (air) by the way.

Hey, I just got my phone call! My swearing-in ceremony is on the 26th in Montréal, and I'm starting BMOQ on the 31st! I'll most likely be on a French platoon, and I'm going as an ENGR O candidate, DEO. ;D

Looking forward to working with you!

Back