• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AVN/AVS Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheeseman

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, really frustrated with my current trade of COMM RSCH, and really fascinated by CF Aircraft.  I'm determined to put in a OT for AVN and or AVS, was wondering if these trades were taking in a lot of people these days? Also what could do to learn about the trade, which hopefully would help with the interview

About the looking for people, when I called in July they had 200 openings for AVN. To my understanding there is a lack of techs in the CF. Got my CT in right now for AVN.

Chee said:
Hi, really frustrated with my current trade of COMM RSCH, and really fascinated by CF Aircraft.  I'm determined to put in a OT for AVN and or AVS, was wondering if these trades were taking in a lot of people these days? Also what could do to learn about the trade, which hopefully would help with the interview

I typed AVN into the search function, ticked off "topics only", and got a whole page of hits about this subject.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back