• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AVS Type course ??????? i need references.

acadieavs

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been sent to labs, and i need in writting a proof that avs in labs need not complete there first line on-type course. my chain of command is trying to slot me but i know for a fact i don't need to have the first line course. can anyone find a reference ??????

Why wouldn't you want to complete your type course? 
How can you know for a fact that the course is not required if you don't have a reference?
I'm not sure about your unit, but in the past I have seen QL5 tied to completion of on type training... so you may not be able to collect spec pay when you get your Cpls without this or some type of type training.

i do want my on-type course its an oss its specific to my lab, but i'm being slotted on my first and second line type course which shouldn't happen that is why i'm trying to get CFTO reference to say I should be on my lab specific courses, i have found some refs saying that personel shall only be sent on courses which they require. and from my wing eto stating that AVs only need one or the other not both type courses now i need to put it all together and send it up the chain. But i'm still looking for something a bit more concrete in order to strethen my case. something from 1CAD

Back