• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

B-GL-300-000/FP-000 Canada's Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendrick

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone has the PDF of this publication?  I got this reading assignment and just realized that this last part was not included with the package they gave me.  Thanks for your help.

You can find it here... along with a LOT of other nifty stuff.

[link removed]

*mod edit - link removed.  The publications, while unclassified, have disclosure conditions on their use for official purposes only.*

I hate to be a wet shirt, but what on Earth are those pams/pubs doing in a public forum?  It used to be available that way, but for (what I thought were) obvious reasons, it was removed!

EDIT TO ADD: Not all of those pubs listed are the current versions, and some have been removed outright.  If you want current docs/pubs, get yourself to a DIN computer and access them that way.  If that's not possible, then forego your reading assignment.

The link to the particular web-site has been removed. 

For those who are on course and have a need for material, contact your course directing staff for an official copy of the current publications.  The valid publications can be downloaded from the DIN.  If you do not have DIN access, the directing staff are the folks to get in touch with.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back