• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Up

Videos for everyone who wants as much info they can get involving BMQ. Remember that these videos are older and may have changed in the current BMQ but I hope they help you out in any way.
Season 1:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF71317B643373FD3
Season 2:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF562C684AD920551

Griffin C.

Aside from Basic Up being outdated and best not used as a realistic informative series about BMQ, I find it to be a good show. I mean, I would watch it as a show whether or not it's a true depiction of life in BMQ.

Just wondering if Anyone knows the recruits from
The video, it would be nice to see where they are now. If they stuck with it.
Just curious.

Medictb93 said:
Just wondering if Anyone knows the recruits from
The video, it would be nice to see where they are now. If they stuck with it.
Just curious.

I know in the second season Jeff Genge was in my city Peterborough before he left as well and I looked him up in facebook to see if we had any mutual friends and it says he left the forces. I'm curious to know that as well though. It was 9 years ago.

Moore said:
Same here, they're all fake! :p

Just because someone isn't on Facebook, doesn't mean they're not real!

The Basic Up folks are real.

Pusser said:
Just because someone isn't on Facebook, doesn't mean they're not real!

The Basic Up folks are real.

Do you know any of them? Just curious, I'd like to see where they are now.

You could ask someone you know who is in the forces to look them up on dwan to see if a name comes up but I'm not sure I could even tell you if I did see them on the system.

I've found them on DWAN, but that's as far as I think is appropriate to go.

We are staddling the lines of a PERSEC violation here guys... if you want to get in contact with someone off the show, do it through a Public Affairs Officer, otherwise bugger off.

Medictb93 said:

I know of the guy in season one who VR'd on like day 3. He worked at a call center for Rogers Wireless. Told my GF he used to be in the military. Didn't realize it was him until years later after watching basic up lol.

Medictb93 said:

Not sure where he is now, but I saw Pvt White from S1 at the St-Jean Garrison in the medical buildings back in either late 2014 or early 2015. Of course, he wasn't still a Pvt xD Very similar feeling to being starstruck xD

Does anyone here think it would be a good idea to watch series like Basic Up or Truth Duty Valour before you actually head off the BMQ? I have a feeling that it would cause some shock if someone were to watch the shows and be like, "Well this doesn't look too hard!" versus their thoughts when they're actually there.

Back