• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battle Group Dragon, Stalwart Guardian , Valiant Guardian

Bill

Inactive
Reaction score
I am collecting Canadian army insignia. Interested in Afghanistan deployment patches. Also looking for Battle Group Dragon patches and Stalwart Guardian and Valiant Guardian patches. Will buy or I have lots of badges / patches to trade.
PM or email me. Thanks.

Just wondering what your doing with the patch's.
I doubt anyone would want to part with unit patch's from Afganistan,to find it being sold at a higher price for your profit.

I have my unit patch I will sell for 350 $.Only 16 ever made.

Thanks for the information.
I am a collector researching the patching for the Canadian army, all eras. The patching for Afghanistan is very difficult to document, as most is a small run and "unofficial". The insignia is part of the history of the deployment and of the history of the Canadian army. It needs to be recorded for posterities sake.

Bill's initiative is to collect the many different official, semi-official and unofficial patches worn on operations.  Many were locally made and never officially recorded anywhere.  X-mo, your patch may one day be worth what you're asking, but first it needs to be recorded so that it is known to the collectors' market, with enough detail to eliminate future copies, including with the fact that only 16 were made. This is best done when a determined researcher (which includes collectors) obtains a patch with provenance and records it, or at least has detailed photos (front and back) and the background story of when, how, where and why it was made.  This is also best supported by one or more clear photos showing it being worn on operations. Otherwise, it's just an unknown patch with no provenance, and no real value other than as a curiosity. 

Back