• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battleground Bad Company 2

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has played it yet for the PC? If so the question I have is; This game strictly for online play?

The XBox and PS3 both have single player campain modes so I cannot see why there would not be for PC but I can't give you a 100% definate answer.

Just to correct you, it is Battlefield, not Battleground.

Yes, the game was out on PC since March 2. Both SP and MP are great. The game's a blast, man. Honestly, you won't be deceived. Fast-paced action all the way.

Just bought it on Steam on the weekend..... quite simply a great game (SP an MP), money well spent in my opinion.

Yep gotta love Battlefield, if you do play on PC and need a friend to play with friend list me - Naz The Eternal

I'm playing it as well. I'm in as Blecter.

Was playing Modern Warfare 2 before this came out, but now I'm just playing Bad Company 2. A lot more fun than Modern Warfare 2 in my books (grew up on the previous Battlefield PC titles).

Bad Company 2 is way better than MW2.  I played MW2 nonstop for a while, but I just got into BC2 last week.  I'm enjoying it much more.  More strategy and I like how it's not as much "run and gun", so to say.

Back