• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Being Banned Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knecht Ruprecht has only been a member since 2005! WOW

What about my nomination as him as a MOD. He certainly has the TI based on percentage of his time on the site and number of posts.

plus he is entertaining!

The NFLD Grinch said:
OK OK, you got the basement office then,  ;D

That's more like it!!

Dark, damp, moldy basement office. The view sucks.   ;)

ArmyVern said:
That's more like it!!

Dark, damp, moldy basement office. The view sucks.   ;)

Ok :cheers:  ;D

Now since you guys want to nominate Knecht Ruprecht as a MOD, I will throw my hat into the ring then  ;D

ArmyVern said:
That's more like it!!

Dark, damp, moldy basement office. The view sucks.  ;)

That, of course, depends upon whether you are on the inside looking out, or the outside looking in at the occupant.

The view from outside your office is pretty good, Vern.

Its all about entertainment value and Sgt Schultz aka Knect Rupert is entertaining as hell!

of course Sgt Schultz is hot!~

Roy Harding said:
That, of course, depends upon whether you are on the inside looking out, or the outside looking in at the occupant.

The view from outside your office is pretty good, Vern.

Awww, thank you!!  :-*

Merry Christmas!

Hey ... you've never been outside my office!!

HFXCrow said:
Its all about entertainment value and Sgt Schultz aka Knect Rupert is entertaining as hell!

Entertainment is good -- but we have to work too!!

ArmyVern said:
Awww, thank you!!  :-*

Merry Christmas!

Hey ... you've never been outside my office!!

I have spies everywhere.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Vern.

Roy Harding said:
I have spies everywhere.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Vern.

Well, if the spies were located outside my new office they'd be aware that be required to be outside my office does not indicate a good thing!!  >:D

Sgt Schultz is so dedicated and bored at work he has 37 days of on time here

you are making the Army Vern blush uncontrollably.......

SCHULTZ for MOD!

HFXCrow said:

Danke...

I bet your trying to dig up a truck from Base TN.... 

I"m sure I got a nice rental here for you. Just make sure you got the DND 645 done correctly. ;D

As for a mod... I wouldn't mind. I have been one before on another site. But I"ll support this site, mod or not.

Regards,
Knecht Ruprecht

If anyone even THINKS about making me a mod, I'm going to hunt them down and kill them.  Ok, not "kill" them, but suffice it to say:  "NO MOD FOR ME!"

Honestly, that's a thankless job!  Kudos to those who have answered "the call", but it's not for me.

Come on Jingleman think of all the fun you would have "parachuting" into the threads  ;D

The NFLD Grinch said:
Come on Jingleman think of all the fun you would have "parachuting" into the threads  ;D

Speaking about jumping in.... nice to bump into you Jingleman at this DZ.. Now if you should get off my chute...  ;D

Regards,
Knecht Ruprecht
A soon to be milnet.ca mod (not)

sign-smiley-7116.gif

Don't want to burst your bubble, or let you get your hopes up. There's more to becoming a Mod here, than a wish and a small consensus. You'd also be starting at the bottom of a very long waiting list, for consideration.

However, thanks for letting your wishes known, it at least gives us and the boss a chance to toss your name into the mix.

Milnet.ca Staff
santa2.gif

I know, I first asked Mike way back when he was looking for a MOD for the Engineer sub-fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back