• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Cop shows?

Nash Bridges, or Walker Texas Ranger?

*dodges flying beer bottles*

I did not see Miami Vice on this list....

You can't tell me that none of you watched it.

i mean the theme song alone

and the pink shirts with white pants

ahhhh MIAMI

:eek:

I like "To Serve and Protect", although they spend to much time out west, with the more recent episodes being Edmonton Police Service.  I wish they did Toronto more often, I mean right in the opening credits a Toronto ETF cruiser drives by.  It's funny Court TV Canada has started showing the first couple episodes of the series, back from like the early 90s when the cops still had the revolvers, and drove the land yachts.

I don't like CSI, more or less is that it just doesn't seem realistic at all. It's a bit to far fetched, plus I doubt that half of those cases would even hold up in a court of law. Thats why I prefer the Law and Order series because at least they deal with the legal aspect as well.

Not the Law and Order with Gommer Pyle in though that one just drives me.  NO COP and i mean NO COP knows that much about everything it is not possible. 

I am in a world of S@#T Joker.

God everytime i see him thats what i think.

Your right though they would not hold up in court, no continuity of the stuff or anything ahhh the beauty of TV as opposed to real life

Back