• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ 2018 - Regular Force

Foxheadcnda said:
What trade are you in?

Yep, Infantry DEO here. It is on my signature, but I realise that on some mobile platforms the user signatures are not displayed, so probably should have clarified my trade in the earlier post.

I didn't think I'd be starting BMOQ this year, but I'll be at the Sep 10 course. See some of y'all there.

Add 1 more to the list. Slow start. Fast finish.

Recruiting Center: CFRC Calgary
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Entry Plan: DEO
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2: AERE
Trade Choice 3: ACSO
Application Date: January 2016
First Contact: January 2016
CFAT Completed: March 2016
ASC: June 2016
Medical: October 2016
Interview: October 2016
Medical Declination: December 2016
Medical Appeal: August 2017
Aircrew Medical: March 2018
Position Offered: August 29, 2018 (Pilot)
Enrollment: September 6, 2018
BMOQ: September 10, 2018

Great speech, see link below regarding ROTP-RMC and FYOP 2018 for class of 2022! http://everitas.rmcclub.ca/college-brass-meets-up-with-new-arrivals-work-in-progress/

Congrats to all new Reg. Forces members who got their offers recently and will be attending the BMOQ starting Sept. 10th, especially those folks who waited for a long time! It definitely shows commitment and the seriousness of one's intentions to join the military. It will be my pleasure to meet you all there at St. Jean. I got my offer at the end of this August, after just over three years of being in the process. Needless to say, I am very excited about the challenge and look forward to meeting fellow cadets and the staff at the School.

Living the Dream said:
Congrats to all new Reg. Forces members who got their offers recently and will be attending the BMOQ starting Sept. 10th, especially those folks who waited for a long time! It definitely shows commitment and the seriousness of one's intentions to join the military. It will be my pleasure to meet you all there at St. Jean. I got my offer at the end of this August, after just over three years of being in the process. Needless to say, I am very excited about the challenge and look forward to meeting fellow cadets and the staff at the School.

Congrats. I guess you are now, finally, living the dream.  8)

LegioXEquestris said:
Congrats. I guess you are now, finally, living the dream.  8)

Thank you :) And totally :) It a great feeling to finally be where I always wanted to be, after all these detours in life :)

Living the Dream said:
Thank you :) And totally :) It a great feeling to finally be where I always wanted to be, after all these detours in life :)

You and me both. Best of luck!

Back