• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ Regular Force 2014 - 2017 [Merged]

My BMQ-L (2012) was pretty go-go. 5Am - 9pm sometimes 11pm was the norm. To be honest I loved it.

As for phone calls etc. Cell Service was terrible, I'd only get two bars between two tents in 2m x 2m grid (don't ask why).  So I sent emails to my ex (gf at the time) and she would receive them about a day later. You'll be fine, but if you have any problems WRT to finances or relationships I'd get those sorted prior to showing up. Whenever I was in the field on course and if time permitted I'd jot down a paragraph or two about how the day went and I mailed it to her once I got out of the field. It was pretty fun to be honest. She gave them back to me when we broke it up and it was pretty hilarious to read a few years after the fact.

You'll live.

As always depends on your staff, the area you do your course and your fellow candidates. It only takes one person not in your section to completely take your course on a 360 ;D.

Anyone receive offers for DEO Infantry recently? I heard selections go out this month so this might be a stupid question but i'm curious as to whether or not someone can comment otherwise.

It is early to wait any DEO offers  because next BMOQ is starting September, 2016.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

secondchance said:
It is early to wait any DEO offers  because next BMOQ is starting September, 2016.

I just spoke to my CFRC this morning and they told me selections for Inf are happening this month. I was just curious if anyone has already gotten an offer before June. I Am aware that the BMOQ is in sept though, thanks!  [:)

Grimm_ said:
I just spoke to my CFRC this morning and they told me selections for Inf are happening this month. I was just curious if anyone has already gotten an offer before June. I Am aware that the BMOQ is in sept though, thanks!  [:)
Good for you - you know selection days.My CFRC keeps silence for my trades selection.But I don't care too much.I am just waiting  . If your selection this month you can expect job offer early July.Good luck!!!

secondchance said:
Good for you - you know selection days.My CFRC keeps silence for my trades selection.But I don't care too much.I am just waiting  . If your selection this month you can expect job offer early July.Good luck!!!

http://army.ca/forums/threads/122378/post-1435632.html#msg1435632

Not dependant on trade. Selections are apparently happening June 13th and June 27th. Good luck trying to sleep tonight, I won't be able to

Got the call on the 16th, was offered my trade of choice (MARS) and BMOQ starts October 24th.

NorthernOtter said:
Got the call on the 16th, was offered my trade of choice (MARS) and BMOQ starts October 24th.
Congratulations!!!
I thought they can make offer for September,5th, 2016 but you have got for October ,24th,2016.
Good luck !!!!
P.S.I am waiting.

secondchance said:
Congratulations!!!
I thought they can make offer for September,5th, 2016 but you have got for October ,24th,2016.
Good luck !!!!
P.S.I am waiting.

Yea, I was expecting September as well but I'm not gonna complain!

So I got an offer for rotp pilot with subsidized education and civilian university. I have previous service as an NCM so I don't have to do BMOQ mod 1, but I will have to do mod 2.

Where can I get a brief description of the course and what to expect? Do they shave your head and do PT every day like BMQ? Trying to figure out what kind of shape physically and mentally I will need to do start this next year after 4 years of cilvian life.

Hey All,

Similar to the other threads, just checking to see who else got on the October 24th BMOQ?

I'll be heading there from Halifax for MARS.

Cheers!

I'm scheduled to the Oct 24th 2016 BMOQ as well for AEC

Traveling from Toronto

Best of luck on the physical prep!

Got on the Oct 24th serial as well, found out on the 27th of June

guess I'm going to sink all this extra time into fitness and french

Heading there for AEC trade

random123 said:
I will have to do mod 2. Where can I get a brief description of the course and what to expect? Do they shave your head and do PT every day like BMQ? .

Mod2 from my point of view is more focused on developing leadership skills. Yes, you will have to have an appropriate haircut, and expect some regular PT and more field training at Farnham. My group all had a year behind them at RMC or moved in from NCM regular, so the daily routine was normal stuff.
Good luck with it!

Dire Markhor said:
Got on the Oct 24th serial as well, found out on the 27th of June

guess I'm going to sink all this extra time into fitness and french

Heading there for AEC trade
Congratulations!!!
It looks like there is not BMOQ in September - only October is next BMOQ.

Hi there,

Anyone else slated to join the 5 September BMOQ? I'm swearing in on 24 August to become a Const. Eng. Officer.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

I got offer today, BMOQ 05/09/2016 and enrollment ceremony also 24/08/2016.
CELE ( Air Force )

There is BMOQ in September :)
I have got offer  for BMOQ September,5th, 2016.
CELE ( Air Force )

secondchance said:
There is BMOQ in September :)
I have got offer  for BMOQ September,5th, 2016.
CELE ( Air Force )

congrats! I'm glad to see they finally contacted you

Back