• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ Regular Force 2014 - 2017 [Merged]

mariomike's reply makes me wonder how much interaction different BMOQ and BMQ platoon intakes have?

I just noticed that after I put up my post. Well I look forward to serving under all of your commands one day!

Does anyone have an update on the status of August 28 BMOQ? Is it full yet?

CPTGabeyP said:
I just got my offer for DEO as pilot!!

Starting BMOQ mid january 2018, actual date TBD.

Pretty stoked!!! (despite having to wait another 8 months)

Congrats! Gabey - when did you do your Downsview testing?

Cheers

paxis said:
Does anyone have an update on the status of August 28 BMOQ? Is it full yet?

There are still a few openings left (mainly due to people not accepting their offers); however for the most part the BMOQ starting on 15-Jan-2018 is now being loaded.

serifed said:
mariomike's reply makes me wonder how much interaction different BMOQ and BMQ platoon intakes have?

At CFLRS, not much - you'll pass each other in the halls but your lives will be mostly centered around your respective training platoons and the staff.  As you move on with training you may or may not have more exposure - depending on your profession.

There are a couple of reasons for it - the simple one being that first impressions tend to be lasting impressions - Would you really want the soldiers you will (hopefully) one day lead see you as you barely understand your own job?  Typically the interactions become normal once you reach "trained" status and you know the basics of how to do your duties, etc.  Staff are used to seeing junior officers going through this process and are senior leaders (IE, MCpls and higher) who will be interacting with you after training in a professional manner - regardless of what they remembered during your initial steps (laughs).

Good luck!

Buck_HRA said:
There are still a few openings left (mainly due to people not accepting their offers); however for the most part the BMOQ starting on 15-Jan-2018 is now being loaded.

Is the cap on a BMOQ based on ratios of certain trades or just a general number of people?

shane306 said:
Is the cap on a BMOQ based on ratios of certain trades or just a general number of people?

BMOQ is made of several occupations, there is no specific ratio - it's based on whoever the Selections Team is currently selecting off of the Competition List to generate offers for.

Hi again Buch_HRA,

Do you know if there is still a french BMOQ being loaded for fall 2017, or are the next dates in 2018?

Thanks again and have a nice day!

pyrocyborg said:
Do you know if there is still a french BMOQ being loaded for fall 2017, or are the next dates in 2018?
There are still positions remaining on the Franco BMOQ starting on 28-Aug; the next BMOQ after that is 15-Jan-2018.

I applied to MARS O through ROTP over a year ago, and just accepted my offer of enrolment! I am being sworn in on June 29th and start BMOQ module 1 on July 3rd.

I cannot describe how pleased I am to join the CAF.

Hello all,

I`ll be joining you guys in October for Mod2. You can add another AEC to the mix ;)

AA

Alpha dog said:
Hello all,

I`ll be joining you guys in October for Mod2. You can add another AEC to the mix ;)

What is Mod2, or how do the modules work?

shane306 said:
What is Mod2, or how do the modules work?

BMOQ Mod 2
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+arthritis&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=tMtJWazsEM6fXoyTsRg&gws_rd=ssl#q=site:army.ca+BMOQ+%22mod+2%22&spf=1498008796032

mariomike said:
BMOQ Mod 2
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+arthritis&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=tMtJWazsEM6fXoyTsRg&gws_rd=ssl#q=site:army.ca+BMOQ+%22mod+2%22&spf=1498008796032

Well that answers that, thanks

Hello all,

Anyone else loaded into the BMOQ starting October 23?

Cheers,

Can count another for Aug 28th BMOQ. Nice to see at least one other ACSO coming along :p. Coming in from Ottawa.

Does anyone know what happens when you start BMOQ in October/November? I guess we have a break for Christmas? How long?

Back