• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ BORDEN JANUARY 2011

What Element Are You Going Into?

• Army

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Navy

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Air Force

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
In that case...

Name: Pte Fraser Young (Terri-Lynn)
Date: Jan 17th
Trade: RMS

Hope to meet some of you there.  :)  :warstory:

Hey Dunner!  I'm from Victoria as well!

I just got the call this morning :D  I'm going to Borden for BMQ starting January 17th, flying out on the 15th, and I'm in for Military Police (Army).

Hey Veovius, congrats! We have a FB page for the 10th start date. You can find me on there if you want to Tee up for some running or gym time.

Dunner

I don't suppose anyone from this date is living in Edmonton??

I envy this group! You guys all seem pretty chill and pumped for BMQ. I'm headed to start my BMQ course on January 10th (leave on the 8th) but mine is at CFLRS St. Jean.

Thought i'd join in on the convo though since everyone seems so excited to go.

Pvt. Rec. Betts (Nick)
Combat Engineering (Army - Combat Arms)
Halifax, NS

P.S - If anyone needs helping with training tips I can offer suggestions for you as I am trading in my Personal Training job with Goodlife Fitness for Army Greens! I've had a few requests in the past for training info and if those people are reading this now I will get the stuff to you ASAP.

All the best to everyone!

I've also got the call that I'm being switched to St.Jeans from Borden, So I'll be seeing a few of you !  :salute:

Roughneck_JRico said:
I envy this group! You guys all seem pretty chill and pumped for BMQ. I'm headed to start my BMQ course on January 10th (leave on the 8th) but mine is at CFLRS St. Jean.

Thought i'd join in on the convo though since everyone seems so excited to go.

Pvt. Rec. Betts (Nick)
Combat Engineering (Army - Combat Arms)
Halifax, NS

P.S - If anyone needs helping with training tips I can offer suggestions for you as I am trading in my Personal Training job with Goodlife Fitness for Army Greens! I've had a few requests in the past for training info and if those people are reading this now I will get the stuff to you ASAP.

All the best to everyone!

I was switched to St. Jeans as well.  Anyone know why?  I was looking forward to Borden, but have heard a few good things about St. Jean. 

Rafterman1 said:
Whats a Pvt?  Yeah we all are very excited to get going!  Btw, its Pte ;)

"Pvt" is the abbreviation for "pervert". Be very, very careful around that one.

haha its ok veovius we call got changed from boreden to st jean, i just can't change the name of the topic, we have a fb group too

you all got changed to st. jean because borden has stopped bmq for reg force. Our platoon will be the last one to go through bmq at borden.

elitesouljah said:
you all got changed to st. jean because borden has stopped bmq for reg force. Our platoon will be the last one to go through bmq at borden.

That's too bad, I was looking forward to Borden. I'll have to make the most of St. Jean I guess.  :)

Back