• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - courses starting in MAY 2011

Gravja

Inactive
Reaction score
Just got my offer today as a Vehicle Technician at St.Jean.  Rather excited.

Anyone else coming with me? 

Congrats bud.

I appllied for the same thing, doing my cfat, medical and interview on may 3.
Just a ? when did you apply. Me, was on march 29 2011.  :cdn:

mazda79 said:
Congrats bud.

I appllied for the same thing, doing my cfat, medical and interview on may 3.
Just a ? when did you apply. Me, was on march 29 2011.  :cdn:

I applied around February 2010.  I was Merit listed on June 2010. 

Merit list, thats good, its too bad that it took that long, but at least your in now.
I guess you already work as a tech. I was calculating thing and I doubt that I would get in for that day
it would be too soon, but you never know, it is the CF. Well i wish you luck at bmq. give it all you got.  :cdn:

Hey all,

First time poster, long time reader, all that jazz. Got a call today to start basic on may 16th. I noticed there wasn't a thread for this date, so i figured i'd start one up. I've been accepted as a NWT.

tell me if I'm wrong but I havn't even seen a date on the official site for may 16????

new courses added? Congrats to both of you!

Basic Military Qualification (recruits)
Platoon Number Start Date Ceremony Date
R0402E (R25) & R0403E (R22) May 16, 2011 August 18, 2011
R0410E (R35) May 23, 2011 August 25, 2011

According to the CFLRS website, these are the upcoming serials in May. Congratulations all. I'll see you there as I commence my BMOQ on 16 May as well. Best of luck!

BlueOne said:
tell me if I'm wrong but I havn't even seen a date on the official site for may 16????

A suggestion, if i may :

Stop worrying about what other people are doing, what their course dates are or what thei dog had for breakfast 3 days ago. None of that means anything to you. Stop thinking that because you can make a few clicks on often-outdated web pages that you have a half a schmick what you are talking about.

At this point you only have yourself to worry about. Stick with that.

Logiter said:
Hey all,

First time poster, long time reader, all that jazz. Got a call today to start basic on may 16th. I noticed there wasn't a thread for this date, so i figured i'd start one up. I've been accepted as a NWT.

Same with me! So glad to finally hear from them. Been a year in waiting. Going in as NET(tactical). See ya there

R0402E (Romeo 25) Here...

I am a MED TECH NCM-SEP student, just finished my first year of college. Looking forward to working my ass off  :salute:

I was sworn in 18AUG 2010, so I get a pay raise on graduation day lmao.

Best of luck to everyone preparing for a great summer.

Congratulations to all making BMQ this summer.  Lets do our best!

My birthday falls on week 10.... this should be interesting.  :blotto:

got my call on Friday the 29th. My basic is may 16th as well in 0402 cya all there!

doesn't look like there are a lot of people going in May.

ayo23 said:
doesn't look like there are a lot of people going in May.

Ya, looks like I am going to be a one man platoon for the 23rd.  :eek:

First post long time watch o_0

Applied April , 2010
Got called today for the May 16th 0402 - AC Ops here

I think I might be one of the oldest at 34 - be 35 in June

Rescue119 said:
First post long time watch o_0

Applied April , 2010
Got called today for the May 16th 0402 - AC Ops here

I think I might be one of the oldest at 34 - be 35 in June

I wonder if that's the spot i had to turn down.

First post...got the call Monday May 2...swearing in next week then off to BMQ on May 14th for a May 16th start. Sonar Ops.

wheres everyone from. I am in Barrie and get sworn in on monday..........

ayo23 - why did u turn it down? time line. I hope its not anything bad

Rescue119, i have something important at the end of the month.
It's just bad timing (for me, anyway) that i was selected for the May BMQ instead of the July BMQ. July I'd definitely go...but i hear it's full now... so they're gonna try to put me into an August BMQ.

Back