• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ final fitness test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smith

Inactive
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was a final fittness test at the end of BMQ, and if so what are the requirments that they are looking for? What are the results the average recruit will proudce? I am going in for infantry if that makes a difference. My apologizes if this has already been asked. Thanks for any input.

Post #4  The Parade Square / Basic Training / BMQ final fitness test.  on: Today at 17:37:43 
I was just wondering if there was a final fittness test at the end of BMQ, and if so what are the requirments that they are looking for? What are the results the average recruit will proudce? I am going in for infantry if that makes a difference. My apologizes if this has already been asked. Thanks for any input.

Post # 2  The Parade Square / The Recruiting Process / BMQ final fitness test?  on: Today at 03:06:51 

'OK Buds...how many times and places do you want to ask the same question?  How many times would you like someone to answer you with the same answer.......Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back