• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - January 2012 [Merged]

Air1337 said:
I'll be there January 9th as well an AERE.

You will be on BMOQ................The title of the thread here is............

CDN Aviator said:
You will be on BMOQ................The title of the thread here is............

one of the two threads they merged was regarding BMOQ, so the title is misleading

Just got the call on Friday, December 2nd. Getting sworn in on Dec 16th in Toronto. I've been in application since Dec 2010 for NCSE-O.

They didn't leave much time in terms of preparation eh? Now I have to figure out what to do with a mortgage for an upcoming condo that's still in development and what do I do with the car, insurance. Not to mention a million other questions on pay, and logistics of the entire thing!

Excited, concerned, stressed, happy and nervous. If there was ever a way to convey all of the emotions at the same time I think it would look something like this meme:

04-12-2011@11.11.46.jpg

I will be at CFLRS for Jan 23rd too. I was accepted for NESOP. Anyone else coming from Toronto or Kingston?

Congrats!

Forgot to mention that I've been invited for Jan 9th BMQ. I always wondered how to fold my socks, I guess this is my chance to learn, no more piles of disorganized tube socks on my watch! :D

dbaev said:
Congrats!

Forgot to mention that I've been invited for Jan 9th BMQ. I always wondered how to fold my socks, I guess this is my chance to learn, no more piles of disorganized tube socks on my watch! :D

Congrats! The sock folding is fun. Just make sure they're smiling! :)

Oh Canada Post,  almost 3 weeks and still no information packet... Rural mail ftl :(

Sometimes I get bills after they are due! :facepalm:

dbaev said:
Just got the call on Friday, December 2nd. Getting sworn in on Dec 16th in Toronto. I've been in application since Dec 2010 for NCSE-O.

They didn't leave much time in terms of preparation eh? Now I have to figure out what to do with a mortgage for an upcoming condo that's still in development and what do I do with the car, insurance. Not to mention a million other questions on pay, and logistics of the entire thing!

Excited, concerned, stressed, happy and nervous. If there was ever a way to convey all of the emotions at the same time I think it would look something like this meme:

When you go for your enrollment on the 16th, they will help you with all that, now that doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of things already, but I wouldn't stress too much, just make arrangements to pay your bills. Are you planing to drive to CFLRS?

SO you will be R33?

Craisome said:
Oh Canada Post,  almost 3 weeks and still no information packet... Rural mail ftl :(

Sometimes I get bills after they are due! :facepalm:

All of the information that I needed was emailed.

Congratulations Bdaev!

Is there anybody here starting January 2012 BMQ for ACOP ?

Back