• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ October 2007 - ALL locations

After the interview that took place in mid to late September, I was told to expect a start date in about 6 weeks.  I was expecting to be at BMQ for the start of November.  Next thing I know I am going to BMQ in Saint Jean for the 15th of October! six more days! I swear in tomorrow.

This thread is about people who are IN FACT going to BMQ in October 2007

If thats not you......move along

Milnet.ca staff

Just got my call from the CFRC to swear in on the 26th, and will start BMQ on the 29th in St-Jean! See the rest of ya'll there!

(I have a significantly less amount of distance to travel, however... half an hour by car, heh)

sharp_87, that makes 5 :)

I got sworn in yesterday, will be in platoon 0094.  Hoping someone can clarify something about the civilian clothes we're supposed to bring though.  On the list I was given it stated they should be casual dress pants (i take that as meaning khakis), and a collared shirt.  I asked my file manager if that meant that jeans weren't allowed and she told me that jeans would be fine to bring.  But then in the joining instructions it specifically states - no jeans.  So are we just supposed to wear a collared shirt and khakis when we arrive and then can have jeans and a t-shirt for our other clothes or what?

well we need clothes to last us for 4 days, and it has a list of things. I wouldn't bring jeans at all. If anything, I would bring sweatpants, t shirts, and a pair of dress pants. but i would save the hassle and avoid jeans.

The joining instructions say to arrive wearing casual dress clothing (no jeans!) but you can bring anything you want to cover your lower half in terms of clothing for leave.

Back