• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ on Aug. 7 in St. Jean?

The joining instructions from the CFRC that I got were dated for September 2003, the ones from the website are form earlier this year.
My package did not have my will and security forms in it.

My package is better than your package....no its not...yes it is...is not...is too..... ::)

aesop081 said:
My package is better than your package....no its not...yes it is...is not...is too..... ::)

I don't have a 'package',  persay, so yours would definitely be better than mine, lol.

Sparkplugs said:
I don't have a 'package',  persay, so yours would definitely be better than mine, lol.

I would have to agree with you on that.
I do not have a "package" either.

Six days and I swear in, and slap my name and a few others down on a will.

Only 7 days of work left!!!

And only 14 days till I swear in!!

The count down is on!!  ;D

What day do you guys arrive at St-Jean??

I arrive in the afternoon on the Saturday the 5th.

I swear in on the 19th, and I get to St Jean at some point on the 6th.  I am getting way excited.  6 days of work left!

You swearing in at Missisauga?

Guess I'll see ya there then  Sparkplugs :warstory:

SigOpDraco said:
You swearing in at Missisauga?

Guess I'll see ya there then  Sparkplugs :warstory:

Sorry Draco, I'm up in Thunder Bay.  I was originally supposed to swear in on monday, but Cpl. Bodeca's funeral is being held monday, so I'm being sworn in wednesday instead. 

can i bring my laptop to listen to music during long hours of boot polishing

are we allowed to bring small laptop

MOD NOTE: PM INBOUND!

(f). personal computers, laptops, pdas and cellular phones are authorized only after training hours.

Not sure where we'd store them, but I think for best it'd be best to leave that sort of thing behind until after BMQ. Probobly won't have much room or spare time to use anything inbetween polishing boots and getting ready for inspection.

SigOpDraco said:
Not sure where we'd store them, but I think for best it'd be best to leave that sort of thing behind until after BMQ. Probobly won't have much room or spare time to use anything inbetween polishing boots and getting ready for inspection.

Not only that, but by not bringing it, it can't be stolen.
I have heard there tends to be a few pairs of sticky fingers at basic.

That too. I'd suggest only maybe a cheap CD player if you really want music. If you bring your cellphone, put it in a safe spot too.

But as you said, sticky fingers. Less stuff you have, the less likely it is to be stolen.

I have now been a member of the CF for 6 days, whee!

That said, I thought I'd post my silly swearing-in pic here, in case anyone hasn't seen it in the other thread.

s320x240

Sparkplugs said:
I have now been a member of the CF for 6 days, whee!

That said, I thought I'd post my silly swearing-in pic here, in case anyone hasn't seen it in the other thread.

s320x240

The pic looks good, Sparkplugs.
Mine is next Monday.....lol

Back