• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Thank you very much. HL told me this morning about it! I was pretty psyched to see it. Apparently , it was in Ottawa , Winnipeg and here in Brandon / Shilo as well  :-[ Lol.

Amy Jesso holds her letter of acceptance into the Canadian Forces at her family’s CFB Shilo home, along with (from left) father, Warrant Officer Walt Jesso, mother, Officer-Cadet Tina Jesso and brother, Private Stephen Jesso. The entire family are now active serving members with the Canadian Forces. (CoLIN CORNEAU / Brandon Sun)

Leaving on Thursday...wooohoooo 2 sleeps til I'm on route...went to the hairdresser for a new look too  :)

See you all soon  ;D

HL

Hot Lips said:
Leaving on Thursday...wooohoooo 2 sleeps til I'm on route...went to the hairdresser for a new look too  :)

See you all soon  ;D

HL

I thought you shaved it all off?  ::)

Nooo way! Did yah?! I dont know , I just cant see me being a bald Steward. Kinda weird , he he!!

Is it just me or did time pass by really fast since we have sworn in??!!! I am starting to get nervous and excited all at once.

Just a question, did it mention that we aren't allowed to bring cats? My cats are determined to come... I pack something, pull the cat out of the bag, pack something, pull the other cat out of the bag, turn around to get something, and pull the three cats out of the bag.... If I am not careful, I will leave one in there..

See you all soon. in three days.

nikki :cdn:

Well everything I own is in my car  ;D
All packed and ready to go in the morning...will be stopping in GT tomorrow and staying in Fredericton...then off to Quebec and then on to St Jean...wooohoooo
Let the torture...oh I mean training begin...  ;D

HL
Thanks again for all of your ongoing support...I will keep you posted :salute:

Hot Lips said:
Well everything I own is in my car  ;D

Well except what I squandered for my new "pad", otherwise known as Wellington House, CFB Stadacona

;)

CallOfDuty said:
  Watch out for the ghosts  Mud!   :eek:

There are no ghosts here, just that weird see-thru guy who sits on my bed every night...

;D

And the ghosts here are quieter than the drunks coming out of Juno all last summer at 0400 every weekend when I was living in Russell House  :rofl:

Well the sites been down or something for me , but anywho I leave today! Wpg over night then Plane in the morning.

See you all there!!

Cheers ,

JESSO

Im doing basic now, week 6. Had my first weekend last week and I had a blast in Montreal. Don't feel like spending a weeks paycheck in a day again so I'm wondering what there is to do in St Jean. Either like a Friday night so clubs or bars, or all day on saturday so activities or malls?

Don't worry. First couple of weeks there is LOTS to do on the weekends at St jean. Drill, C7 Rifle, waxing floors, cranking push ups, remedial inspections, don't worry you will not be bored.

AND then, when you get "for real" weekends, you won't need to ask this question  >:D

Back