• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Just got the call this morning. I will be joining you on the 20th, ACISS from the East Coast :D

Terrance450 said:
Hello.  November 1st BMQ also.  From the sound of things, there will be a few of us as MED-TECH's there!! :salute: 
SPM, are you semiskilled as well?

I am semi skilled (at least thats what I think I am) defiantly going to be fun but not looking forward to being yelled at lmao.

Awesome, finally some more people is going :) I'm swearing in on the 29. I was told we get all the info that day. See you guys there  :salute:

Hello all, I swear in on the 23rd.  When they gave me the swear in date, I was emailed all the info needed.  Included was a school info booklet, emergency notification sheet, NOK sheet, BMO application sheet, and another (my 4Th)security clearance sheet.  Hopefully that helps.

See you soon!

I got a call for the job offer and was told I start Basic Training November 3rd. Also, I was told I would get a call about my swearing in date but haven't heard from anybody yet. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me?

Congrats! Mcgill there are a few other 0058's that have posted in this thread already too!

Did you get an e-mail with the job offer ? I was in that boat and then I got " part 2 " of my offer e-mailed to me with an enrollment date and some questions they needed before the enrollment date. When did you get the call with your offer ?

I got a call september 30th and he asked my some questions and got my SIN number and stuff then told me that my BMQ starts nov 3rd and that I will be contacted in October about my swearing in date and other info. have not been contacted about the swearing in yet. hopefully by the end of next week i will be notified.

Yes you probably will be contacted soon, be patient, or be persistant and call them to find out. Sounds like you got asked the questions over the phone that I got emailed. Regardless they won't leave you hanging, my enrollment date is 3 days before I have to report.

Warwick said:
I'll see you boys there! Infantry recruit reporting Sept. 6th, out of Ottawa. I'll be the tall guy.  :cdn:
Enjoying your time on your bmq i sincerely hope :) got our fire arms test on friday and drill test right after the long weekend!! Platoon 13!

congrat folks! Be prepared for the best/worst experience of your lives! I'm heading in to week 7 now. It's pretty brutal at times, but still one of the best times of my life. I'm loving every minute of it. Even the minutes that seem to never end when you are told to "assume the position" and hold a squat with your rifle in front of you. lol.. 1 minute is a very long time lol.. Key to success here- stick together, work together. TEAMWORK! Can't be stressed enough. As long as everyone works together to meet each goal, you will have it pretty good.. mess up, and... well... don't want to ruin the surprise :p  but seriously, good luck people. See ya there!

Back