• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hi! I am lucky. All I need to do is pack a bag. The animals, house, jeep all stay here in Edmonton as I will 99% be coming back here. The joys of my man having almost 12 years in lol.

ATW91 said:
Hey there,

Yes indeed from Vancouver. I will by flying out on the first of August (not certain on the exact details yet, but I am sure the recruiting centre will update me soon). Just in the middle of making arrangements with the moving and storage company at the moment, and then the swearing in ceremony next week. Also, I am 24 years old for those interested,

cheers,

Aye I am from Vancouver too! I'll be flying out 2 weeks after you.

km1984 said:
So who is from where and what age group?

I'm resided near winnipeg, Manitoba and I am definitely a youngling compared to you all haha, just barely turned 20.

Supposed to be swearing in on July 9 and leaving July 25. Trade I'm going for is Combat Engineer.

Anyone else have a hell of a time dealing with email correspondence? I haven't been able to receive an email from a recruited since November of last year.

Can I say I wish I was? I don't think I will be through the process by then... but I sure want to!!!  :cdn:

I hope to be on that BMQ right now having a PLAR done and cyst removal on July 14th everything should be approved soon though.

I have my swearing in on July 16th and will be flying out on the 25th and starting on the 27th! Trade is Aerospace Control Operator, coming from Vancouver Island.

dm1 said:
Anyone else have a hell of a time dealing with email correspondence? I haven't been able to receive an email from a recruited since November of last year.

Emails from the CF for some reason usually end up in my gmail spam folder, even though I've marked it as not spam every time... At least I have been able to receive them in my spam folder though.

NewportArmy said:
Can I say I wish I was? I don't think I will be through the process by then... but I sure want to!!!  :cdn:

When did you start? I hit a bump on my job option regarding my vision. I would have been sent to BMQ much earlier if it wasn't for my vision. First option was Infantry now I'm going in as an NCIOP (hopefully get some NBP>ENBP training).  :army:

I have had a few emails from the RC go to my spam folder. You have to always be checking both.
But great to hear someone else going for the same trade. Good luck and see you there!

Nice Mac! What trade are you enrolling in?

Also, to follow the direction of the other bmq thread - how old are you guys? I'm 22

Hmm mm I will have to see if they have word about my platoon number yet. No word from them yet.

Wish I was going with all of you in August! I'm so happy for you but also so happy jealous.... if that makes sense! Have an awesome time and show us RMS clerk (wannabes) proud!  :cdn:

I'm scheduled for the 10th agust as well, enrolling in infantry. I'm 19, so i guess i'll be one of the youngest in the platoon.

Back