• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

I just got my offer today and am I ever excited, kicking it in to super high gear getting in shape see you there.

I got offered the same date! Hopefully I will see you there, little snag in my plans as I may have to testify about a call I did when I still worked as a medic. Called the crown, hopefully they don't need me... Fingers crossed.

Hope everything goes well, see you there. Where are you coming from?

Just got an offered yesterday for feb 1 BMQ . I'm over excited i'v never wanted Christmas to go by fast before.

Hey all! Feel free to make a FB Group! I'll try and keep my eye on this forum lol. Lots to do on this end before then so only check it now and again!

Also very excited and nervous. A little sad as well. I'll be leaving behind my wife and more importantly my 2.5 year old son. He's my best friend - we are almost inseparable. Its going to be tough for me but I've had plenty of time for it to sink in. At least technology narrows the gap a little. All the same, its a long time to be away.

Anyway!! Looking like a lot of army recruits ;) Good luck to you all and see you there.

Respect

Anyone on the french BMQ  February 8th ? Made the same post on the french part of the forum but no one aswered yet.. I feel a little lonely there.. haha  :subbies:

I think February is a great time to start BMQ, only problem is I have to work out every day and watch what I eat to get in shape.

Right on I'm from winter peg. My QL3 will be in Fredericton NB looking foreword to the adventure.

"Bmq 2016 jan 25th"
That's the name of the fb group I created for all recruits joining at said time.
Admin will be myself matthew cook-scott
Feel free to add yourself to the group
Can't wait to see you all there! [:D :cdn:

Im 22, also Im a little bit nervous, simply because it something Ive never experienced yet so Im probably gonna be making a couple of mistakes every now and then. However I am extremely excited as well!

I'm 27 and  I'm getting a little nervous more so about the pt, running to be specific. But I'm definitely  getting more excited  as we get closer to the day.

So true! Ah well, hope everyone enjoys their Christmas and we'll be meeting in the new year!

I have gone carb free right now because I am 6'1" and 280lbs. So I'm going for the big loss, no treats for me this Christmas lol.

Back