• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

No, the government loves paying out claims for hearing loss.

ohh yeah i'm reg to i started by applying for res but i switched during my procces didnt change it here, and is getting recommend after interview mean merit list?

I am also on the October 10th BMQ. Glad you started this thread, I'm curious where everyone will be coming from and if anyone lives close enough to me and wants to train together. I'm from Aurora, Ontario. Only one month until we start this adventure :D

AlexGallant said:
Interview went great they said i should get an offer 21 sept
How is the interview? I have mine on the 28th of Sept, the one recruiter told me my test scores were great and if i made it this far then I've got a 95% chance of being selected. Still want to ace that interview thou. Hope to be going in Oct as well.

Just did my swearing in ceremony yesterday and was told about this forum by another member! (Kingston Detachment). Only a little while to go!

Never mind haha I forgot I sent the link to one of the girls before and it's saved in my sent msg.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1086830018060143/

Given it starts on Halloween; anyone else have their costume picked out?  I'm stuck between Gunnery Sgt. Hartman or Spider  man...or Deadpool to capture a both a comic/military theme!

I tried to change the date but you can't edit after 24 hours! Im reporting on the 5th and starting the 7th

Just got my offer for AVN Tech today. Swear in at Kingston on December 8th and start BMQ January 9th. Just curious to see who else on here may be going.

Me. Going the down the old infantry road. I think I got my offer the same day as you, but I'm getting sworn in here at the Toronto Recruiting Center on the 7th of December. I'm not sure how it all works, but I assume we'll both be going to the CFLRS in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu?

If so, see you there! Don't hesitate if you wanna compare notes before we go.

Back