• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Do we know what the mailing adress for basic is so our friends and family can mail us?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was starting to wonder if I was the only one. I hadn't come across anyone with the same start date as me lol

I got the call today for that course as well.

Coming from Alberta, also for infantry.

See you there!

Hey, I'm doing Med Tech too! Coming from Kingston.

Everyone ready? I'm every emotion you can be; jumping for joy to crapping my pants.

Looks like i will be joining you guys there. Got the email today, Coming in from Ottawa, also for infantry.
See you guys then

Blamage said:
Hey, I'm doing Med Tech too! Coming from Kingston.

Everyone ready? I'm every emotion you can be; jumping for joy to crapping my pants.
Awesome, congrats.
I can say roughly the same emotions for myself, anyone who hasn't already should really check out "Truth, Duty, Valour" on YouTube, I believe episode 403, and 404 show a brief overview of people going through BMQ right from Day 0 when they walk in the doors, extremely informative.

About 45 minutes per episode.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll take a look. I watched the whole first season of Basic Up this summer and it helped me learn some things, but I'll definetly take a look at that.  I just want to start. We'll be there in 46 days I believe - that's Saturday 18

Blamage said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'll take a look. I watched the whole first season of Basic Up this summer and it helped me learn some things, but I'll definetly take a look at that.  I just want to start. We'll be there in 46 days I believe - that's Saturday 18

It still hasn't really hit but I drew up my resignation letter for work, I'm handing it in next week..I have to give 4 weeks notice under my contract, but I guess then it will really start to feel real.

Looking forward to meeting you all in a little over a month!

Look forward to to meeting everyone. Hopefully we can all take the suggestions we've learned around here and put it to use!

I wrote my letter up yesterday, still hard to believe.

Back