• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ with officers..

infamous_p

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
i just got a call from my recruiter saying that i am most likely starting BMQ next friday... but due to the fact that im going on the late winter course.. im doing my BMQ with DEO's who are on the course aswell... rather than just a normal BMQ with NCM trainees

my course is gunna be every weekend until may approximately, rather than every other weekend... but he said its gunna be MUCH more intense because of how we are doing the course with officers-in-training on it as well.

has anyone ever done a BMQ like this one?  what would he mean by MUCH more intense?  just trying to satisfy my curiosity..

any thoughts and comments are appreciated.. thanks

I wouldn't worry, weekend BMQ's, or summer BMQ's for that matter are not too intense. If a mostly-officer serial is being run it may mean the staff expect more initiative and drive, but the training will fundamentaly be the same, just be prepared for more stress to be put on you. Remeber it is just training and don't take it personaly, it's designed to get under your skin... if you remember that it can actualy be fun!

Cheers

I did an every weekend BMQ course with about 6 DEOs... They were treated like Privates, and got no special treatment what so ever. That could be because the majority on the course were NCMs, but still. From what I understoon "Everyone on BMQ is the same rank since you all know nothing."

Exactly, I was a BMQ course officer, and had a few OCdts in the mix (and one Captain - doctor type!), they got no special treatment whatsoever, aside from some higher expectations in how they conducted themselves.

thanks guys,  i appreciate the input.. BMQ in four days  ;D

Back