• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bring laptop, cellphone, MP3 ect. to IAP?

Access to the DWAN is very difficult to get at CFLRS. There are some work stations in the library, but the hours are not very good for those on course. There are some stations with DWAN in some of the classrooms (such as when you are preparing your lesson plans), but again, access and time is very limited.
Your best bet will be to talk to your course staff, that was the only way I could get to my email, and for my course staff, it had better have been a better reason thatn just wanting to check in with my buds.

Wook

fair enough, I may just bring my own laptop and do the dvpni thing on weekends as required, or better yet burn the refs to CD prior to going, thanks for the info

Just to let you guys know,  during the firsrt 4 weeks you are confine to the barrack and are not allowed any electronics equipments, but some instructor do let there platoon use it but normally your are not allowed for 4 week.  And yes do not bring food you are not allowed to have any food on floor what so ever.

Feel to ask question

PS Wait in ST-Jean for lock you need 3 combo and one ABUS lock for weapons

Does anyone know when you are aloud to phone home from bootcamp ?? I have not herd anything from my boyfriend in awhile..

Dustybones said:
Does anyone know when you are aloud to phone home from bootcamp ?? I have not herd anything from my boyfriend in awhile..

Calling home can be a tricky thing.  Your boyfriend may either be too busy to make the call, or the line-ups at the phones could be ridiculous.  The first few days & weeks of basic are a little overwhelming, and everyone and his cat "needs" to call home.  Lining up for the phone can be a little counterproductive, and the honour system of line-ups seems to be long gone. 

Write to him and write often.  Use the time you'd like to talk to him to write to him.  This will at least preserve, perhaps even improve, existing avenues of communications.  It'll help keep him grounded and in the know back home.

Back