• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bush is a wall thief

The Gues-|-

Inactive
Reaction score
some idiot with photoshop

http://songun-blog.blogspot.com/2006/02/bush-is-wall-thief.html

Ahh.. ignorance

Wonder why he modified a pic of a Canadian Soldier, an not just get a pic an a US Soldier, Marine, or whatever.

Probably one of those people out there that think Canada is actually an American territory... kinda like Puerto Rico...

Though I must say the look on the soldier’s face is somewhat menacing... lol

That is one of the funniest pages I have read in a while !!!  ;D

Thanks...  ;)

I have to agree.  Entertaining and gave me a much needed laugh.  ;D

Worse yet, that soldier looks like me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully its not, I never have been issued the new bayonet.

Madness, is that site for real or a joke?? Make me want to watch Team America again...

The replies crack me up. I loved this one

Judging from the faces of the kids they actually enjoy being robbed of their walls by Canadians pretending to be Yankees flashing the infidel imperialist "thumbs up"!

One of you guys?

"Wonder why he modified a pic of a Canadian Soldier, an not just get a pic an a US Soldier, Marine, or whatever."

- Protein deficiency.

;D

- i think I will log on to that site, and tell them what i had for supper!

Tom

Oh my...

Did you see the newest post, where he claims Bush is stealing the fur off of the cats now. They can't purr because they aren't happy anymore.  :blotto:

"Did you see the newest post, where he claims Bush is stealing the fur off of the cats now. They can't purr because they aren't happy anymore."

- Do they even REMEMBER what a cat looks like?  They ate them all five years ago.

They MIGHT remember what they taste like.

Tom

Back