• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Business inthe millitary (sorry if it got double posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wson

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I have a friend currently taking some business courses in university ( i forget what ones). He wanted me to find out what opportunities he would have in the CF with his backround ( and diploma when complete. ).

i tried to post this already but don't think it went on, so sorry if it gets double posted/

Your post went on but your spelling was so atrocious I removed it.

Bruce
Staff

http://www.forces.ca/en/jobexplorer/browsejobs-70

You can filter positions by education level.

wson said:
Hey I have a friend currently taking some business courses in university ( i forget what ones). He wanted me to find out what opportunities he would have in the CF with his backround ( and diploma when complete. ).
i tried to post this already but don't think it went on, so sorry if it gets double posted/

This is a painful post to read and your 'friend' is taking laziness to a new level.  Really setting yourself up for a pile-on.  :dontfeedmods:

Sorry he casually mentioned it to me and I'm being a good pal and looking into it for him while I have nothing better to do. Man i pity your friends.

wson,.......not exactly the right way to introduce yourself here lad.

Bruce
Staff

wson said:
Sorry he casually mentioned it to me and I'm being a good pal and looking into it for him while I have nothing better to do. Man i pity your friends.

Yes, I get that part - about helping out a friend, done it a few times myself.  The irony is that you don't (as mentioned in your first post,) even know what to ask to help him.  Your pity is highly misplaced and perhaps should go to your friend, who you are attempting to assist in the first place.  If you have nothing better to do, why not take advantage of the free search engine and free spell check before posting?  Both will invariably and highly assist you with your own recruitment process.  All the best.

I am wondering what university you and your friend attend?  Seriously, I am sure I could arrange to get a PhD there in a few short months.  It would look good on my Business Cards.

George Wallace said:
I am wondering what university you and your friend attend?  Seriously, I am sure I could arrange to get a PhD there in a few short months.  It would look good on my BIZness KardZ.

[size=8pt]Fixed for assistance with possible application(s)[/size]

Enough, we do not need one more example of why this forum gets a reputation of being unwelcoming.

ARMY.CA STAFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back