• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BUYER BEWARE: Army.CA Shirts

Pea said:
Hey aesop, you've been on all day.... Silly airforce and getting to sit around.   ;D  :-*

Monday and Tuesday is my weekend this week

Too many gods, not enough underlings.

"Can I get a shirt with a logo on BOTH sides?"

- Inside and outside?  Why?

Plaintiff            v        Kyle Burrows
Gaspasser                Mike Bobbitt

For $200.00 for a new monitor.
;D
I spilt coffee all over mine.

The defence would like to point out that nowhere in any manual is it reccomended that beverages be ingested in a close proximity to the monitor.  As such, the fault for damage rests with the plaintiff.

Kyle Burrows said:
The defence would like to point out that nowhere in any manual is it reccomended that beverages be ingested in a close proximity to the monitor.  As such, the fault for damage rests with the plaintiff.

Go figure.  Common sense recommendations from the guy with the inflamed puffy nipples.  ;D

Baaah, too much.zc

Stop it. My sides are killing me.
:p

zipperhead_cop said:
Go figure.  Common sense recommendations from the guy with the inflamed puffy nipples.  ;D
While there is no warning "Don't rub shirt on nipples", I do believe it could have been prevented with a better designed shirt.

You're right.  I for one demand an army.ca nippleless shirt.  Preferably in leather.

Shamrock said:
You're right.  I for one demand an army.ca nippleless shirt.  Preferably in leather.

Please don't hold a photo contest with that shirt....

Why mess with perfection?  Just have your nipple surgically moved 2 inch's lower.... Problem solved!!!  ;D

If your getting your nipples moved, might as well put them somewhere interesting...  ;D

Shamrock said:

Just be careful when you advertise them

Obviously, some man mounted that pic in an "accidently-on-purpose" manner!!  ;D

Klc said:
If your getting your nipples moved, might as well put them somewhere interesting useful ...  ;D

Maybe on the knees?

Imagine a nursing mother, Brittney Spears, say, just as a fer example, splayed out on the couch, eyes glued to the Shopping Channel, while the rug rat takes his first steps - in search of the teat.  If said teat was on the knee then Brittney could stay semi-conscious and little precious could suckle at will.

Oh my soul, Edward you're actually causing me to have visuals!! Must gouge out eyes.  8)

Edward Campbell said:
Maybe on the knees?

Imagine a nursing mother, Brittney Spears, say, just as a fer example, splayed out on the couch, eyes glued to the Shopping Channel, while the rug rat takes his first steps - in search of the teat.  If said teat was on the knee then Brittney could stay semi-conscious and little precious could suckle at will.

Yeah, but the problem with that idea is that given the amount of time she likely spends on her knees, said nipples would end up looking like half chewed jerky nibs for dogs.  (now there is a visual!  ;D )

Pea said:
Please don't hold a photo contest with that shirt....

Oh yes, please, imagine how many views and votes it would get? However, you'd need an 18+ rating for the site.
;D

Back