• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C9 Foregrip/Bipod

spr_sldr

Inactive
Reaction score
One of my buddies is a C9 gunner and is looking to go on tour soon and is looking for one of the combo C9 fore grip and bipods. Apparently its a vertical fore grip that has two bipod legs that come out of it. I'd never heard of it but others say they exist. Doesn't anyone know where to get them if there is such a thing?

1. They exist, known a Grip Pods

2. They are JUNK, doing  a poor job in each of it's functions

IN Canada 50% of te time you will find an Airsoft knock off or a Chinese copy of what ever it is you are looking for, so buyer beware you friend can do a google search and find on or check ebay.
Unless he has a chunk of M1913 rail on his C9's handguard and has removed the issued bipod the Grip Pod will not work for him.

I will disagree with MG34 on this issue -- I'm not a GripPod fan either -- but it does come in onto its own on a C9/M249 RAS.

FN now makes a titanium bipod that will fold with the RAS and KAC front grip installed -- however I don't think you'll be able to get it...

A few guys had them on my Roto, the bipod is not wide or stable enough for any kind of acuraccy when firing bursts, you might as well place a vert grip in the ground as a mono pod and use that. Some liked them mounted on rifles (for whatever reasons) but the guys I talked to about them would have preferred the stock bipod if it would have worked with the KAC M249 RAS or B&T Minimi Rails.
  It was it seems an 80% solution to the problem of mounting IR lasers and visible lights to the C9 and C9A2

Back