• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAF Day 2023

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Huh, it's June 4th. I had no idea.

Anyways, this one seemed to pass without much fanfare... at least from what I saw, or didn't see.

Message from the Governor General and Commander-in-Chief of Canada on the occasion of Canadian Armed Forces Day​

Its funny that there are members who will still argue how the Harper years were somehow worse then now

At no point in my career have I ever seen anything actually be done on CAF Day.

Which honestly is great, because who the heck wants to come in to work on a weekend just to "celebrate" one another?

At no point in my career have I ever seen anything actually be done on CAF Day.

Which honestly is great, because who the heck wants to come in to work on a weekend just to "celebrate" one another?
Army and Airforce Day used to be a "BIG" thing eagerly anticipated by locals, at least in Borden up to late 70's. I know its a pain but a great way to meet the neighbors.

I didn't even know until I played Canuckle yesterday! :unsure:

Yesterday was the 79th anniversary of D Day. Nothing was done here - was there a parade somewhere at least?

JT was at Juno! ;)

“Negative, Ghostrider!” That was the PM in France four years ago…

1686181499171.png

PMO probably ‘suggested’ that Global (and other MSM) use some historical footage to reinforce the seriousness with which the PM takes our place in the world.

He was in Ottawa yesterday for ‘Don’t Answer Period.’

Back