• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Calling in Recruting Center for an Interview What to ask them?

WebAddict

Inactive
Reaction score
Im calling in the recruting center 2morro around 12 :00 EST. I dont know what to ask them tho, Im going to arrange an Interview because I have to for Co-Op in Kitchener Ontario. so i want to get ahead of the others.

Anyidea what to ask? and What should I wear for the interview

Ask them about there unit history, about millitary opprotunities, about there experiences, also ask them whatever else is on your min. And to wear just go in some casual cloths, nothing crappy though, casual but respectable.

Pte.Bullock

What CFRC are you going to for your interview? As to what you should do, go in and ask for information on the units and occupations you are applying to for the Co-Op. I believe your going in for either Infantry or Combat Engineer. They will give you sheets with information on each trade. Read it do internet searches, etc. DO NOT go into the interview knowing nothing, it wont look good for you, especially if you are going to the CFRC Kit. Det. and being interviewed by Captain Buckley, he's tough as nails, but fair, I have dealt with him plenty of times. I was in the same co-op process as you are. By the way they may not even interview you until after the Aptitude Test. As to what you should wear to the interview, its exactly as Pte. Bullock said. If you are being interview after your Aptitude test, the person administering the test will explain it all to you, what you should wear and the basics of what will be on the Fit Test.  If you have any other questions about the Co-Op just PM me. I went through the Co-Op process twice.

Good Luck :salute:

MilitaryGirl69

Calling them around 12 you might not get them. "Gone on lunch."

Good luck.

elminister said:
Calling them around 12 you might not get them. "Gone on lunch."

Good luck.

Really?  Please do tell me what CFRC/Ds you know of that actually stop for lunch?  Because I want to go and work there.

kincanucks said:
Really?  Please do tell me what CFRC/Ds you know of that actually stop for lunch?  Because I want to go and work there.

I know CFRC Toronto certainly take lunch, but the whole place doesn't shut down  ???

It just means some of the staff aren't on hand immediately.

Sh0rtbUs said:
I know CFRC Toronto certainly take lunch, but the whole place doesn't shut down  ???

It just means some of the staff aren't on hand immediately.

Okay besides Toronto I should have said. ;D

Yes its true I started the application process in Feb 2005. The reason that my security clear is sooooooooooo long is because I have been living outside of  Canada. At this moment I am in Vancouver.....I do go back and forth regularly.....but nevertheless I live in Europe. Hope this doesn't discourage anybody in my situation, if you want something bad enough I guess you have to work for it. I do keep in touch with recruiting and its just a matter of waiting.  If for whatever reason they wouldn't want you I think they would inform you (as long as you keep in touch, to avoid those horror stories you read about in some of these posts i.e. lost  applications or mysteriously closed applications. Anyways will let all know if I get more info. (if I ever do get called on I will have the biggest damned party ever !)

sorry about the last post it obviously wasn't supposed to be here MY MISTAKE  :-[

Back