• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can anything be done to this man still pretending to be a Paratrooper?

Petamocto said:
Well, to get back to the core of what I believe KitKat's question is

It isn't.  She is trying to put up something akin to a public safety bulletin.  Trying to get him jammed up with the MP's is just a bonus. 

Petamocto said:
Nobody likes to see anyone taken advantage of with trust involved, but that's what criminal code laws exist for. 

Says the guy that appears to have no idea how the legal system works. 

Petamocto said:
If the civilian police and MPs are informed, then that's all that can be done. 

No, there is lots more.  Like what Kitkat is trying to do in this thread, except obtuse clowns who seem to have an almost morbid need to create hijacks and see their words in print rather than admit they are wrong keep derailing the whole point of the thread.  When the public takes ownership of their safety and the betterment of the community, all kinds of good things can happen.  Just sitting back and saying "Ain't my job" doesn't really do much to help the next guy, does it? 

Petamocto said:
If your intent was to inform us that it was happening and report the guy if we see him (in order to prevent it from happening to others), then I think your goal will be met.  If he is in fact wanted for breaking the law, then yes what you have done will help because now if we see this guy at a bar we can ensure the authorities can arrest him.

He is. 
In doing some digging I was STUNNED with how much criminality is associated to this clown.  I will attest that everything Kitkat has brought to light (and more) is true and accurate.  Unless he turns up in Nunavut, I think he has multiple warrants in almost every province.  I didn't get a chance to look in the United States. 

So can we forget the Airborne T-shirt arguments now and stick to the task at hand?  Lets push this predators information out on every means we have.  Emails, blogs, word of mouth, anything.  As with our other criminal serial liar clown John Hill, lets keep this thread as a resource for anyone who Googles his name up and is potentially spared from his lies and thievery. 

Zipperhead Cop,

You are now officially my personal hero and role model.  One day I wish I can bring as much good into the world as you do.

Even if it means calling people names and telling them how wrong they are, by god you have taught me how to prove a point in order to seem right.

Petamocto said:
Zipperhead Cop,

You are now officially my personal hero and role model.  One day I wish I can bring as much good into the world as you do.

Even if it means calling people names and telling them how wrong they are, by god you have taught me how to prove a point in order to seem right.

Cool.  Even someone as thick as you can learn.  Good boy.  Now go earn your Queen's Coin and try not to injure yourself with anything sharp.

Feel free to take it to the PM's if you need a hurt feelings report completed. 

Locked.

If any new information becomes available, please contact the Moderation staff, so that we may add to the thread.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

It seems that this predator is targeting women in bars now.  Here is the latest police media release that was put out yesterday.
For those who don't speak french you will have to translate it like I did.
http://www.spvm.qc.ca/fr/documentation/3_1_4_persrecherchees.asp?noRech=91

Just trying to get the word out, don't shoot the messenger lol

From my "franglais,"

Ross Thomas, BULLOUGH
February 22, 2010

The Montreal Police Service is seeking the public help in order to locate a suspect in a case involving theft in excess of $5000 and fraud. Ross Thomas BULLOUGH, age 36, meets women in bars or other meeting places, where he passes himself off as a soldier. After gaining his victim's confidence, he steals their money, credit/debit cards, or their personal property.

Any person having information regarding the suspect's location can contact Montreal Information-Crime: 514-393-1133. The information will be processed in confidentiality.

Profile of the required person
Name: BULLOUGH
First name: Ross Thomas
Height: 1,85 m (6')
Weight: 100 kg (225 lbs)
Hair: short dark
Eyes: Blue

...but I guess to some, anything a guy says in a bar is fair-game, and the victimized women are to blame  ::)

Your translation is good  :)

You missed one detail I have written in italics in the quote:

The Montreal Police Service is seeking the public help in order to locate a suspect in a case involving theft in excess of $5000 and fraud. Ross Thomas BULLOUGH, age 36, meets women in bars or other meeting places (internet dating sites), where he passes himself off as a soldier. After gaining his victim's confidence, he gets invited to the girl`s home (not the best translation fro me but from what I understand, it happens at the victim's home), he steals their money, credit/debit cards, or their personal property.

Ross_Thomas_BULLOUGH_1.jpg

And I have added the English translation for jingle's photo.  ;)

dileas

tess

Journeyman said:
...but I guess to some, anything a guy says in a bar is fair-game, and the victimized women are to blame  ::)

There is a difference between sketchy and criminal.  If someone says sweet nothings with ill intent and the other person gives them money, then that it not illegal.  If someone says something with the intent of going into their purse and stealing money then obviously that is different.

I don't think anything on this board has defended this guy in any way, and if the police have charges against him then the likely know what they are doing.

The only counter-points that got brought up were whether or not this guy had been proven guilty, and whether or not it was illegal to pose as a military member.

Petamocto said:
There is a difference between sketchy and criminal.  If someone says sweet nothings with ill intent and the other person gives them money, then that it not illegal.  If someone says something with the intent of going into their purse and stealing money then obviously that is different.

I don't think anything on this board has defended this guy in any way.....
Actually, you defended him, and you still are,
Petamocto said:
Wow, you really seem to have a vendetta (sp?) out on this guy, is he your nemesis or something?

I agree that if what you are stating is actually happening, then yes it is shameful on his part, but I can name about 20 friends who have tried some sort of ploy at a bar to pick up.

And why? Because you chose to ignore the very first post, and those subsequent, -- you know the bit about "wanted on arrest warrants across Canada for fraud and theft."

There has never been reference to the police saying "we want to arrest him for being a big fat liar when trying to get laid." The paratrooper bit is only part of his criminal modus operandi, as they say on TV.

However, since the closest you get to a discussion in most threads is to simply repeat the same points over and over and over in the false belief that you're actually contributing, you'll likely either ignore, or be completely unable to comprehend, this post as well.  ::)

:nod:
Way to go Journeyman, some people just don't get it and that is half our battle.  ::)  Thank for for understanding what this is all about.
:-* :yellow:

Petamocto,

JUST STOP.

kitkatgotmytongue said:
He is wanted on arrest warrants across Canada for fraud and theft by the police for dozens of crimes.

From the first post in this thread. Your points from beginning to end go off on a tangent THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT. It's been pointed out to you time and time again.

Further, before you rode in here to save the good names of your buddies who dress in maroon from head to toe and try this sort of crap to get their end in Sweetwaters, someone else asked the very same questions of the OP that you started with and it was proven to be pointless back then. The person who asked those questions seemed satisifed enough.

If you keep derailing this thread, or decide to get snippy like this:
Petamocto said:
Zipperhead Cop,

You'll be into the warning system.

Scott
Army.ca Staff

On a personal note I have witnessed, during some of the major forest fires in the west over the last ten years, people passing themselves off as firefighters to get laid or to get free booze and my view was always one of caveat emptor, so to speak. Then I found out that there were others passing themselves off as firefighters so that they could gain access to evacuated neighborhoods and empty home so they could rip them off and since then I take a rather dim view on any of this shit. That's just me though.

Scott said:
Then I found out that there were others passing themselves off as firefighters so that they could gain access to evacuated neighborhoods and empty home so they could rip them off and since then I take a rather dim view on any of this shit. That's just me though.

Not just you.
And now, since 9/11, there is a very real concern of terrorists passing themselves off as ( you name it ). For example, even as water workers at a filtration plant.

Back