• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canada Day!!!

Did you attend any ceremonies regarding Canada Day?

• What's Canada Day?

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I was too lazy

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • An hour of my time would be better spent doing things of a destructive nature.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • What's Canada Day?

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CADPAT SOLDIER

Inactive
Reaction score
So whats everybodys plan for the bestests country's birthday?
I know I'm going to sell some t-Shirts at the forks, then..... When I run out I'm going to paint a big red maple leaf on my face and party there  :)......
And Remember
To quote our favorite posting video
"OMG Canada Rockz the big!111"

-Unknown

My friends and I are going to go all out this year.

We're going to the stamps home opener if it doesn't get rained out, because well it's raining here again... They've got the only fireworks show this year for Canada day and then we're going to go celebrate downtown :D
I was also going to get a maple leaf tattoed on my back, but I couldn't find an artist that would do it on Canada day. Oh well.

I'm probably still going to be healing from having my wisdom teeth yanked out yesterday.

I'm all puffed up today.. It really blows... but.. apparently... necessary... must... DAG... green... aaggghhh

Tylenol 3 is kinda funky, though.

I get to work the big show here in Edmonton at commonwealth and then I am going to see the fireworks. I miss out on the partying but i get to hobnob with celebs hehe.  >:D

Friday is my dietary "cheat meal" day... what luck that it coincides with Canada Day.

I'm getting completely trashed. And I'm having a big bag of doritos too ... mmm doritos.

I have to work til at least 3pm......*sigh*

I have no idea what I will be doing after that.....possibly the usual going to the beach then a bbq

I LOVE CANADA DAY!!
It is by far my most favorite day of the year!!!

I'll be going to our town's Civic Centre for our Celebration adn then see fireworks that my dad lights off every year!

YAY CANADA!!
Cheers to the BEST nation!
:cdn:

Getting drunk at a Pub by myself in the corner and telling everyone who will listen that it's Canada day; will also probably sing Oh Canada obnoxiously loud until the landlord kicks me out.

Che, make sure you have a back pack at your feet with an obnoxiously large Canadian flag sewed to it and a large Timmies travel mug hooked through one of the tie straps ;D

Starting leave before deploying.......

Regards

I'm a prairie boy working in Borden.  So a small group of us are going to crash at a bud's place in Petawawa and drive into Ottawa for the big day.

As much as we b!tch and moan on this site about some of the decisions made in that city - I'm totally stoked!  I've only been to Ottawa once and it's a beautiful city. 

So any of you who are also gonna be there, look for the group of dumbass army guys with "Queen's Issue" tans, short hair, maple leaf tats, and perhaps a slight wobble in the walk...

tlm.

Me? Canada Day? Well...now that ya mention it:

I am going to the Stamps home opener game against the (gag) Argonauts. Stay around for the fireworks, then go home and try and light the house on fire for the 6th consecutive Canada Day with my famous 'midnight firebreathing' stunt.

Oh, and BTW, CANADA FOREVER! You wanted the best, you got the best. The hottest country in the world, Canada! :salute:

Going to get behind Parliament on the Ottawa River and get a nice close up of the Snowbirds flypast and then off to many parties. I hope I last past 5:00 this year  ;D

Heading to Winnipeg.  Canada Day at the Osborne Village is quite the experience.  2 hours of busking on the pipes will net me $200.  Then it's off to the "Zoo".  >:D

Kiltmann said:
Stay around for the fireworks, then go home and try and light the house on fire for the 6th consecutive Canada Day with my famous 'midnight firebreathing' stunt.

Oh, and BTW, CANADA FOREVER! You wanted the best, you got the best. The hottest country in the world, Canada! :salute:

Do you need fire protection standing by for your stunt? I love playing with fire extinguishers :)

Fir_na_tine:

Thanks for the offer, but I got all the bugs worked out.

Hope to see ya at Stamps vs. Argos Friday.

Nik.

PS: GO STAMPS GO!

Back