• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAP for Cele 2015

acadieavs said:
And you are absolutely right our Education system does suck. It seems all to obvious that they should teach ethics and morality to some, because if they keep this up we’ll be stuck with more people like you. :facepalm:

... It seems all toO obvious....

Also, are you suggesting that we have an ethics and morality problem because some people focus on professionalism. Thank god you're enlisting to fix all our problems

Well, first off if any of you would have bothered to look me up I've been in for 8 years and I have proven my merit in many circumstances, So before jumping to assumptions i would advise you to inform yourselves properly. As for the '' we have an ethics and morality problem '' I have never, nor will I ever let anyone call me illiterate for making a mistake in my second language,I know my English isn't perfect and I am continuously trying to improve it. That being said,  I would of gladly accepted a constructive reproche from any membre, but obviously that kind of name calling has no place on this forum or in the Canadian Forces. So, if this site is trying to emulate the Forces and it's senior membres are acting this way I think there might be an actual problem. As for respecting your seniors, respect is earned respect me and I'll repay the courtesy. So if you guys are done maybe we can let this post return to a Worth while disscusion.

Thank you for your input.

acadieavs said:
Well, first off if any of you would have bothered to look me up I've been in for 8 years and I have proven my merit in many circumstances, So before jumping to assumptions i would advise you to inform yourselves properly. As for the '' we have an ethics and morality problem '' I have never, nor will I ever let anyone call me illiterate for making a mistake in my second language,I know my English isn't perfect and I am continuously trying to improve it. That being said,  I would of gladly accepted a constructive reproche from any membre, but obviously that kind of name calling has no place on this forum or in the Canadian Forces. So, if this site is trying to emulate the Forces and it's senior membres are acting this way I think there might be an actual problem. As for respecting your seniors, respect is earned respect me and I'll repay the courtesy. So if you guys are done maybe we can let this post return to a Worth while disscusion.

Thank you for your input.

If this is your behaviour in the forces, throwing a hissy fit everytime you get called on something I hope you never end up working for me.

That being said, your posting history indicates you were starting to join in 2013, your profile gives no indication of what this "8 years" of service is, only that you're an OCdt at Civi U who hasn't done CAP yet. I'm assuming if you have been in for 8 years, you haven't been an OCdt the whole time so elaborating on that would give you more credence. That being said, stop acting like a punk if you don't want to be treated like one. People aren't piling on you about your spelling mistake, but about your hissy fit on being called out on it.

This is a private forum, don't like it here, leave. That simple, you have zero entitlement. Personally I hope you just own up to the poor behaviour and become a contributing member. However, that choice is up to you.

NSDreamer said:
This is a private forum, don't like it here, leave. That simple, you have zero entitlement. Personally I hope you just own up to the poor behaviour and become a contributing member. However, that choice is up to you.

This attitude and the posting style of certain folks have contributed greatly to the decline in folks participating in Army.ca.  Now Acadieavs didn't need to add 3 or 4 one line posts, but his two longer posts were fairly spot on.  Well we do expect more in terms of proper english than other forums, simple mistakes don't need to be made out as a failing of the entire western educational system nor would I judge someone's abilities as a member of the military based on their posting style.  Jumping on folks and dogpiling tends to make people leave the forum completely rather then correct their behaviour and become contributing members.  Just my  :2c:

MJP said:
This attitude and the posting style of certain folks have contributed greatly to the decline in folks participating in Army.ca.  Now Acadieavs didn't need to add 3 or 4 one line posts, but his two longer posts were fairly spot on.  Well we do expect more in terms of proper english than other forums, simple mistakes don't need to be made out as a failing of the entire western educational system nor would I judge someone's abilities as a member of the military based on their posting style.  Jumping on folks and dogpiling tends to make people leave the forum completely rather then correct their behaviour and become contributing members.  Just my  :2c:

I don't disagree, hence the second half of the statement. Anyway I think we can stop hi-jacking the thread either way heh.

Back