• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cell phone karma or what goes round

niner domestic

Inactive
Reaction score
For those annoying people who insist on having the revealing conversation on their cells and making you listen to them. The karma effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFuq01NvEnA

Me & the wife were in Wal-mart a few weeks back and this girl in the line beside us was having this huge obscene argument with
her boyfriend/husband, she was calling him every name under the sun, and I am standing there with my 2 year old son who repeats
every thing he hears, I asked her politely if she could lower her voice, and all I got was a dirty look and she flipped me off.
Well luckily a manager was nearby and seen her flip me off and proceed with her phone call and swearing and politely told her she
wasn't welcome at wal-mart, she threw her stuff on the ground and stomped out swearing even more.

Now this "lady" wasn't some white trash, she was well groomed and well dressed, but young so I can see where she gets her manners,
would love to meet her parents and thank her parents for producing such an well mannered citizen.

Everyone in the lineups were in awe on how she was acting.

Rant over.

Wish that would happen to all rude cell phone users......

Back