• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT and extra time

Cabose said:
What makes you say that ??? I actually want to hear this story. :D

My whole point is even things on the ground get sucked into jet engines...including large rodents

aesop081 said:
My whole point is even things on the ground get sucked into jet engines...including large rodents
So I don't get flammed ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING aka rofl  :p

I'm joining the reserves before i go into the army and I'm going this Saturday and i was told on a test you need to do long division i was just wanted to clarify if its simplified or the one where you have to put it into a decimal

Langevin said:
I'm joining the reserves before i go into the army and I'm going this Saturday and i was told on a test you need to do long division i was just wanted to clarify if its simplified or the one where you have to put it into a decimal

Does it matter ?

Why do you people insist on asking about every single possible meaningless detail ?  Dow you want me to tell you where on the forms you have to write your name ?  Would you like for a serving member to hold your hand during the tests ?

There's being prepared and then there is this

Telling you the answer would be cheating. You really shouldn't cheat on your CFAT.

Don't worry about the fine details. Review your stuff if your worried about it.

Hmmm... I wouldnt call that cheating so much as 'background research'...    ;D

I don't know

His subject title was called  "question"... nothing else to , oh say, give us an idea of what the topic is.

Now, that's either a cunning plan to get everyone to read this thread to help him, or an oversight?

Now, after looking at his question, I know what MY answer is to the question I just posed!!  ;)

aesop081 said:
Does it matter ?

Why do you people insist on asking about every single possible meaningless detail ?  Dow you want me to tell you where on the forms you have to write your name ?  Would you like for a serving member to hold your hand during the tests ?

There's being prepared and then there is this

ouch... it wasn't personal.. i just wanna be ready and not go into it unprepared... and i would have prefered  to know how much time i should put into it

Langevin said:

there's no such thing as 'simplified' long division.  Writing 'Remainder=4' grade 3-4 level math.  Instead of using a remainder, add a decimal point and three zeroes, and keep going in the same way as you did for the pre-decimal digits. 

thats what i meantlol i just said it the dumb way because i forgot what it was called for a second

Langevin said:
thats what i meantlol i just said it the dumb way because i forgot what it was called for a second

I would worry more about your grammar and sentence structure if I were you.

Welcome, Langevin, to ArmyCritic.ca...I'm sorry.......Army.ca  :crybaby:

My bad.  ;D

Dear heavens, if your biggest concern going into the CFAT is whether you can divide numbers, then you have greater problems to worry about.  It's freakin' division, not quantum physics.  Surely to god, you know how to divide.

(okay, aesop and journeyman, you are right... the inane questions ARE enough to render a person half-simple!)

Langevin said:

Hey at least no one has come in yet and put up the standard links
i.e. no msn speak,
i.e. welcome new members
i.e. posting rules

But.. I get the feeling that will be following very shortly.

Nah!  We are just watching the fun and then the instant elevation in the Warning System to Automatic Ban    ;D

wow everyone is so hostile, i didn't say anything wrong, and i don't go to many things where you have to use proper grammar. So I'm gonna have to adjust

Langevin said:
wow everyone is so hostile, i didn't say anything wrong, and i don't go to many things where you have to use proper grammar. So I'm gonna have to adjust

Wow!  You have said a lot.  You have said you want to join the CF Reserves.  You do realize that you will be required to use good grammar, good spelling, good enunciation, good writing skills and have the ability to be articulate and concise?

Back