• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT Rewrite

Jarnhamar said:
You shouldn't cross your fingers and hope for the best.

If you didn't qualify for any trade that is a very low score. It's pretty bad dude. But it's not the end of the world. You should take PMedMoe's advice and consider some serious academic upgrading and do your best to qualify for as many trades as you can.

You might spend a few years as an armored crewman but then want to try something else.

A close friend of mine, like you, failed to qualify for any trade. He did some academic upgrading and became a police officer (which is a much higher bar than the CAF I'd say).

There's some apps you can download to help too.
I know, since I’m only in the 11th grade I can use it to improve my problem solving skills. I’ve already researched some guides and practice material (Police guides were recommended) in which will help me and of course go deeper, more or less I have a lot of time to prepare myself.

Is it a good idea to rewrite the cfat for a 3rd time?

I plan on joining the CAF either via ROTP or DEO but I just made the cut for officer. I have already written my CFAT 2 times and was told that due to my CFAT I was not competitve enough but my interview was really good for ROTP. How important is the CFAT for DEO (is it only important to pass the cutoff or is the score really important) because I do know it is really important for ROTP since you are going against many others. What should I do to increase my chance in any enlistment program? Should I do the CFAT for a 3rd time?

Is it a good idea to rewrite the cfat for a 3rd time?

I plan on joining the CAF either via ROTP or DEO but I just made the cut for officer. I have already written my CFAT 2 times and was told that due to my CFAT I was not competitve enough but my interview was really good for ROTP. How important is the CFAT for DEO (is it only important to pass the cutoff or is the score really important) because I do know it is really important for ROTP since you are going against many others. What should I do to increase my chance in any enlistment program? Should I do the CFAT for a 3rd time?
This is the third time you have asked this question. If your CFAT is high enough for your trade then there is no need to rewrite it. If it does not meet the cutoff for your trade, then you either need to choose a new trade or rewrite it, keeping in mind if you score lower this time that's your new score. Only the most recent score counts.

This is the third time you have asked this question. If your CFAT is high enough for your trade then there is no need to rewrite it. If it does not meet the cutoff for your trade, then you either need to choose a new trade or rewrite it, keeping in mind if you score lower this time that's your new score. Only the most recent score counts.
Sorry wasn't sure which thread to put in at first and forgot to remove it earlier. Thank you though.

Back