• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFB Shilo June 28 + July 3

Andyd513

Inactive
Reaction score
Who all is heading on these 2 BMQ/SQ courses?

I'm on one of the two courses but apparently won't find out for another week or two.

Anyone else slated for these?

I'm hopeful I make it. I should (HOPE) get word this week or next. Are you Sigops?

K.

*laughts* have fun in shilo! (remembers shilo and shudders(

:gunner:

I am a sig op, yes.

I'm sure you'll make it Kurbo, if you're just waiting on medical clearance, barring any unseen problems.

If more reply to this thread let me know what date you're going on, if the thread dies just PM me. Or I'll do the same for you if I find out the exact date first.

What's the big deal about Shilo other than it's in the middle of nowhere.   What else is everyone expecting on basic.. amusement parks?   Unless the place is in infested by rats or something?

I've heard the dryness/heat is pretty bad. But what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. Right? ..... right?

Cant be any worse than good old lovely Wainwright.  ;D

I've only had the privilege of being in Shilo during the winter, but it was nice and warm then. ;)

I will likely be on the late course in Shilo. Though might be bumped to the early on the 28th, awaiting confirmation on this.

I am scheduled to be there for the bmq/sq for June28-August20.

I'll be in shilo during that time (but for another course).  Watch the heat and the bugs!

im heading to meaford i believe on the 28th for my SQ right after doing my BIQ.

The June 28 course goes to Aug 14, the July 3 goes to Aug 20. So sounds like they were giving you the generic dates they were giving me for booking off work.

I've got a nice info package including flight dates and times but its info for both departures, they still don't know which one I'm on.

Hey all
I'll be in Shilo June 27th on.
I'm on GD's for the first part, but I'll be on the SQ. I dunno what course I am on yet though, hopefully the earlier one.
KaT

Shilo, nice and warm in Winter... must have been there in Apr.

and don't forget to watch out for the poisen ivy and snow snakes.

and Shilo is better then Wainwright because Brandon is just down the road (must include on your tour Gravity and the Beabier)

for more info on Shilo - http://shilo.mil.ca/default.htm

Hi RCA, not getting anything when clicking on Shilo link...is there a syntax error maybe?

Thanks

So we've got Theoat, GirlFiredUp, and Kurbo so far?

Doubtful we'll all get in the same plt/sect. but we can have the Army.ca section =P

Sgt. doing my orientation on swearing in night said it best "You'd rather not be in a plt with your friends.. you'd rather see them at rush breakfast or in the halls to say hi then be with them every day ... 'Hurry the **** up man we've got 2 ******** minutes to get to the room and make the god **** beds for the ******* inspection!"

Back