• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CLOWNS

Doh, that's what I get for coding after midnight... There's a Gremlin analogy in there somewhere.

You can also see how many noses you need for your next target now too.

Mike Bobbitt said:
I will offer a reward to everyone who clears the clown list though. :)

Challenge accepted.

Edit: Challenge completed.  >:D

Nice! I'm stuck on the last one... out of CR and don't have enough noses.

Completed!  :clown:

Thank you for keeping the addiction alive Mike!

"You have killed Ronald McDonald, weakening the Evil Clown Empire's hold over humanity! (-50CR, +1000CE) +10 Morale"

The Supreme Allied Clown Commander is dead  :(

Thanks Mike, that was fun and somewhat addictive.

So far only 6 have cleared the clown list... Good job to you guys!

Probably late for tips now, but doing lots of 'small' missions gives you a better chance of getting more noses, just like with regular int.

Thanks, Mike.

I was doing Timmy's runs all day.  Was racking up the Int big time, but no noses until now.  Slightly frustrating trying to get into the clown hunt, but it sure doesn't hurt to have that extra Int in the bank.

Tim's has been an outstanding source of clown nose for me, as well the int has been particularly good today.  I made a decision to cash some incentives and go int farming for the next few days to see if I can make some progress on some more HVT's.

Doh, I didn't know there was only 10, I have a surplus of 3100 noses if anybody wants them...

I have found earning the noses frustrating too. This has been one of the most fun mini-challenges yet.

Thank you Mike.

I am currently 58 noses away, but then I'll need CR to take down the final clown too... it's going to be close! The CLOWNS tab reverts back to Int at midnight AT tonight, just like Cinderella, so we don't have a lot of time left! 6.5 hours...

Back