• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CLOWNS

Yep. Or if I don't happen to be awake at midnight, it'll be tomorrow morning. :) (I was up late last night clowning around so I may fade early tonight!)

I`m not getting it. Where the hell are these noses at?

I want one!!

Done with 1 nose to spare. ;D

Vern, I found a lot of noses in Desert Ram and Maple Guardian. I cost me a lot of blanks but the evil ones are dead.

KJK

:facepalm:
KJK said:
Done with 1 nose to spare. ;D

Vern, I found a lot of noses in Desert Ram and Maple Guardian. I cost me a lot of blanks but the evil ones are dead.

KJK

fack, I just noticed the `Clowns`tab now ...  :facepalm:

kuchunwah said:
and i get INT when i need noses..

Thus why  I mentioned this has been a frustrating challenge.  :clown:

Whether or not I manage to get all 10, there's quite a bit of INT waiting for me tomorrow.

I found a lot of clown noses while completing the DAG process.

Just kidding, please don't screw with my pay!

Task said:
Doh, I didn't know there was only 10, I have a surplus of 3100 noses if anybody wants them...

Send 'em my way! I need 8 more for #5.

If not, then maybe they'll magically turn to INT at midnight for you instead......

Task said:
Doh, I didn't know there was only 10, I have a surplus of 3100 noses if anybody wants them...

I'll take some!! Need 600 or so for the last one. I must have the ultimate clown killer reward!

9 players managed to clear the entire list, and each was rewarded this morning with +50 Merit Points... enjoy! :D

Thanks Mike,

That was a very pleasant surprise to open the personnel file and see all those merit points.

KJK

Mike Bobbitt said:
9 players managed to clear the entire list, and each was rewarded this morning with +50 Merit Points... enjoy! :D

Wow thanks.....

Mike Bobbitt said:

Dammit; those things are hard to get!!

Sad now that I didn't see an announcement of the "Clowns" until I was well past able to generate enough CR to nab all the smiling little buggers.  :'(

Back