• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CMMA - replacing the CP140 Aurora

I wouldn’t read too much into that photo, Biden is past his prime, his cognitive ability and his bed time.
I doubt Trudeau was all that impressed anyway. Afterall who is Joe Biden in the greater scheme of things...... aside from being President of the United States of America.
Nobody really important in other words.

I doubt Trudeau was all that impressed anyway. Afterall who is Joe Biden in the greater scheme of things...... aside from being President of the United States of America.
Nobody really important in other words.

Does he still know that or do his handlers need to remind him everyday?

The other thing that strikes me about that photo is Rishi Sunak. He looks like a school boy enjoying watching a classmate being dressed down by teacher. Tucked in at teacher's elbow.

He is certainly no Greta Thunberg…
If that were GT giving him the finger wag, he'd give speeches about how honoured he was to be berated by such Lefty Royalty. It would occupy an entire chapter in his upcoming memoirs; it would be referred to on the future Talk Circuit - a humourous reference to particular time during his years as PM; a reminder of how the young keep their elders in check, a learning moment. We'll never truly be rid of him.

He believes that while its Seattle-based rival may be the only one able to meet the requirement today, Bombardier and General Dynamics could have a solution ready long before the aircraft is due to go into service in 2031.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

And you can quote me on that.

Coming soon to the Vapourw-airforce!

“Current fleet of 15 P-3 Orions”

That isn’t the number of aircraft we have and Canada never had a single P-3 Orion. Ever.

The rest of the Bombardier stuff is likely less accurate.

We need the replacement before 2031. We needed the replacement before we started wasting money on Block 4. GD Canada overstates how awesome the IMS is. No one in the RCAF is officially saying that but having crewed Block 2 and 3 aircraft operationally and taken part in Block 4 ET&E/PAT&E, I’m saying it.

Back